Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of whether the NFL did or didn’t instruct Lady Gaga to avoid making any political statements during the Sunday’s halftime show, FOX will be able to silence her if she chooses to inject a little First Amendment into the Fifty-first Super Bowl.

Via Michael McCarthy of Sporting News, FOX will employ a five-second delay during the pregame and halftime shows. It’s unclear whether FOX will be hoping to avoid a wardrobe malfunction or a political statement; McCarthy points to mounting speculation that Lady Gaga or pregame performers from Hamilton will choose to express their views regarding the travel ban or other political issues.

During a pre-Super Bowl press conference, Lady Gaga said that her halftime show will celebrate “inclusion” and “equality.”

I want to put $ on NE just to temper the annoyance if they do win but I can't convince myself they're the better team. Experience could carry them and make the difference tho.

Ideally they get throttled. I'm way past giving a **** about a "good game" when it comes to watching the pats.

I want to put $ on NE just to temper the annoyance if they do win but I can't convince myself they're the better team.
Then put it on ATL 
nerd.gif

That meat looks burnt . don't even look appealing [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom