Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone use Apple Cider Vinegar for health? holy **** my sister told me to use it and I literally just vomited for an hour :x

does anyone use Apple Cider Vinegar for health? holy **** my sister told me to use it and I literally just vomited for an hour
sick.gif
Heard of it. Will not try 
laugh.gif

does anyone use Apple Cider Vinegar for health? holy **** my sister told me to use it and I literally just vomited for an hour :x
I actually drink a bottle of water with two tablespoons of organic apple cider everyday. I don't know it helps or not but I still do it. Used to the taste already. .

Last edited:
does anyone use Apple Cider Vinegar for health? holy **** my sister told me to use it and I literally just vomited for an hour
sick.gif
I do. I use a teaspoon of it in my green tea, it's never made me throw up before though.

Last edited:
I feel like **** today..coming down with something :smh:

Only way to cure this is alcohol

My girl got me on that **** a few months ago. She does it daily, I do it every few days. Smell is worse than the taste.

yeah that's it. I can't f with it straight. To strong.

Weather is garbage today. Don't even feel like cooking. Just going to pick up some sushi and Juan Pollo for the game.

yeah water will be mixed next time, my bro in law said he takes a shot of it, my body ain't built for that

werent you drinking miller lite too? you gon need dominos tomorrow :lol:

I only had a couple sips :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom