Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Made Lemon pepper, teriyaki sriracha and barbeque wings. Also made bean dip with goat feta cheese, fresh guacamole and pico de gallo.

READY....

who's man's is this??
roll.gif

Halftine show.

Gaga will do anti trump something.

#MAGA

I heard she promised not to but I don't believe it

Made Lemon pepper, teriyaki sriracha and barbeque wings. Also made bean dip with goat feta cheese, fresh guacamole and pico de gallo.

READY....

god damn that sounds awesome

Or really??

I would be shocked. My wife told me she is notorious for stuff like that. Something about a meat dress etc etc.

Why do they keep pumping up this Tom Brady has been wronged and Patriots underdog story? The Patriots haven't been underdogs since their first Super Bowl win. Nas hadn't even dropped Ether yet and Cash Money Records would still just the Hot Boys and Big Tymers :lol:

Last edited:
Why do they keep pumping up this Tom Brady has been wronged and Patriots underdog story? The Patriots haven't been underdogs since their first Super Bowl win. Nas hadn't even dropped Ether yet and Cash Money Records would still just the Hot Boys and Big Tymers
Patriots aren't underdogs
Just the hate for them has gotten to the point where some people "feel sorry" for them :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom