Super Bowl LII: CONGRATS TO THE EAGLES #FreeMeekMill

Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But for real

Gg to DeadsetAce DeadsetAce @rolaholic @getback

If someone told me at the start of the season that the Eagles would defeat the Pats in the SuperBowl I would've called them crazy. Yall made that game tough.
Brady and Gronk man. Literally unstoppable. Only time the D-line were able to get home, was at the end, when they absolutely knew they were passing.

Definitely will be an interesting off-season in Foxboro.

Footage shows more ppl moving around at center city.. Mayfair going strong.

Sadly I was expecting Lakers/Kings type riots mixed in with those Canadian Hockey teams.

It looks to be winding down.

And with some mayfair chants of 'F Tom Brady", I am off to sleep. Nice chant to put me to bed.

was hoping for that too but don't think people get rowdy like that anymore

remember always after the Stanley cup some cities would go all out and ****

ahhh the good old days

Just seen a line of squad cars roll out with a random dude literally on top of one of em as the sirens are going off

Lit af

I hope bill Simmons does a podcast on this game... but if it's like other Boston loses in big games, he will probably touch on it for 30 seconds.

wasn't he talking nonstop about how Pederson was the worst coach in the league before the season started because his bud Lombardi said it and Simmons just agrees with everything he says lol

belichick owes us some answers. the media better press him tomorrow...none of these softball questions. press his ***. i need to know

totally unacceptable. they didn't even practice for that. smh

belichick owes us some answers. the media better press him tomorrow...none of these softball questions. press his ***. i need to know

totally unacceptable. they didn't even practice for that. smh

Brady played his *** off man.

Incredible

I hope this becomes a big story. The man single handedly won y’all a Super Bowl and was all pro last year. Yea he’s had a down year but sitting him for the entire game?

Back
Top Bottom