SUPER BOWL LIII THREAD: Patriots/Rams in Atlanta

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
extremely weird to see my team up there at media day.

ric flair.gif

It's weird but I'm loving every second of it

Lowkey miss the rivalry between these 2,it was great for the league.

Doesn't really seem to be any high profile QB rivalries at the moment

Marshall Faulk should have been interviewing Gurley like Kurt Warner interviewed Goff

Him,Ike Taylor and Heath Evans really fumbled away their TV careers because they couldn't keep it in their pants :lol::smh:

The highest ceiling for tomfoolery is the rams winning

If mcvay wins, at least 2/3rds of the league going be people somehow connected to dude.. as someone said, wanna solve the the league's issues with minorities, get mcvay to have a diverse coaching staff or at least make friends with some none white folks

I’m surprised Robey Coleman backed down like a coward tonight. The man moonwalked his *** all the way from LA to ATL.

That honestly might be the dumbest tattoo yet. Like if it’s the teams first super bowl ever or first one in a while or something ok. Still dumb but ok. But the pats have won how many in recent memory. Why not a collage of all of them including this one if you’re gonna go full stupid.

What would really be funny is if they lose and he’s got a tattoo of one they didn’t win instead of having one of the 5 they did win.

But even if they do win it’s like ok but why just that one

Bruce Irvin gotta be feeling like the biggest dummy of the year. Raiders released him and hoody wanted you in foxborough. You chose Atlanta so you could “play in your city”:lol: dude could’ve been celebrating a SB win in front of hometown then sign in Atlanta next year.:smh:
Imagine betting on Matt Ryan over Tom Brady:lol:

The Pats Dynasty started with the SB W vs the Rams.

The Dynasty will now end with a SB L vs the Rams. The circle has now completed its cycle :pimp:

If you told me 18 years ago that in between all that there would be 7 more SB appearances and 4 more championships....I would be fine with that. No one else seeing that type of success in our lifetimes. In any sport. Same coach same QB. Almost two decades.

If you told me 18 years ago that in between all that there would be 7 more SB appearances and 4 more championships....I would be fine with that. No one else seeing that type of success in our lifetimes. In any sport. Same coach same QB. Almost two decades.

It needs to end already.

Back
Top Bottom