SUPER BOWL LIII THREAD: Patriots/Rams in Atlanta

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you told me 18 years ago that in between all that there would be 7 more SB appearances and 4 more championships....I would be fine with that. No one else seeing that type of success in our lifetimes. In any sport. Same coach same QB. Almost two decades.
All I read was blah blah blah. Two decades. Blah blah blah.
D32793E1-02BD-4DDE-B4F1-8F83770D9631.gif

gonna have to put my flame suit on for this but fuggit.

i never truly understood the hate for the patriots or more specifically Tom Brady. unless of course your team has been directly effected, like a division team or losing to them in a superbowl.

brady is a once in a lifetime talent, like a Jordan, Gretzky, Griffey. how come those guys never caught the hate that Brady does? and actually the opposite happened with absolute love for them. are you really going to say with full confidence and call him a cheater? lol

some people can say well what about Curry and the warriors and i think that doesn’t apply because that team was put together as an all star team to dominate. the patriots were never built like that. you could even say that they’ve never had the most talented team in any year aside from the Moss couple of years

not looking to fight about it i’m actually just geniuinely looking for an explanation of it. like i said if you’re a jets fan then i completely get it. but i see people literally root for any team not the patriots any chance they have and this was never the case for another lifetime great like Jordan

gonna have to put my flame suit on for this but fuggit.

i never truly understood the hate for the patriots or more specifically Tom Brady. unless of course your team has been directly effected, like a division team or losing to them in a superbowl.

brady is a once in a lifetime talent, like a Jordan, Gretzky, Griffey. how come those guys never caught the hate that Brady does? and actually the opposite happened with absolute love for them. are you really going to say with full confidence and call him a cheater? lol

some people can say well what about Curry and the warriors and i think that doesn’t apply because that team was put together as an all star team to dominate. the patriots were never built like that. you could even say that they’ve never had the most talented team in any year aside from the Moss couple of years

not looking to fight about it i’m actually just geniuinely looking for an explanation of it. like i said if you’re a jets fan then i completely get it. but i see people literally root for any team not the patriots any chance they have and this was never the case for another lifetime great like Jordan

"you die a hero or live long enough to become the villain" - a wise man

the longevity is just nothing like we've seen and people are sick of it i guess

I think 90% of the hate is just jealousy. Everyone is tired of the remarkable success. I love Brady. Enjoy watching him do his thing. He doesn't get caught up in off the field nonsense. I can say I saw his career in 40 years. I don't mind when someone dominates any sport. I can say i watched the 2 best athletes of all time. MJ and Brady.

casper90403 casper90403 asking for a friend :nerd:

If you had to bet on Cooks or Woods to have a better game, who are you going with? My buddy is in a playoff pool and has already used Edelman, and can't repeat.

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce rolaholic rolaholic

My same buddy can use Michel, James White or Burkhead. It's truly a toss up but I think he's leaning Michel.

I think 90% of the hate is just jealousy. Everyone is tired of the remarkable success. I love Brady. Enjoy watching him do his thing. He doesn't get caught up in off the field nonsense. I can say I saw his career in 40 years. I don't mind when someone dominates any sport. I can say i watched the 2 best athletes of all time. MJ and Brady.

It's not like they owe anybody anything, they don't. But it's not like they have any redeemable qualities or charisma either.

To be fair, I know he gets all the credit for the 5 SB wins, but the first two were Vinatieri game winners, third was just bum *** McNabb throwing up, the fourth was the Seahawks literally handing them the trophy, and the last was the Falcons being the Falcons:lol: History has a way of changing narratives but it's different when you remember seeing how they actually happened. That's why Joe Montana will always be the goat QB to me. He was the reason they won.

I think 90% of the hate is just jealousy. Everyone is tired of the remarkable success. I love Brady. Enjoy watching him do his thing. He doesn't get caught up in off the field nonsense. I can say I saw his career in 40 years. I don't mind when someone dominates any sport. I can say i watched the 2 best athletes of all time. MJ and *Brady.

Fixed.

Is that because he's had stellar SB-play in the past? :lol: Feel as if ever since Burkhead has been back White has taken a hit.

James White had 6 catches for like 50 yards on the opening two drives last week...he's getting PLENTY of looks and should get even more this week with the Donald and Suh trying to make Brady's life hell

To be fair, I know he gets all the credit for the 5 SB wins, but the first two were Vinatieri game winners, third was just bum *** McNabb throwing up, the fourth was the Seahawks literally handing them the trophy, and the last was the Falcons being the Falcons:lol: History has a way of changing narratives but it's different when you remember seeing how they actually happened. That's why Joe Montana will always be the goat QB to me. He was the reason they won.

i'm sorry, and i hear that BS a lot from people, but this is some of the stupidest **** i've ever read. this man just discredited the QUARTERBACK for 5 SB wins as if he's ******* Trent Dilfer :lol:

:lol: @ "changing the narratives"...pot meet kettle

i'm sorry, and i hear that BS a lot from people, but this is some of the stupidest **** i've ever read. this man just discredited the QUARTERBACK for 5 SB wins as if he's ****ing Trent Dilfer :lol:

If that’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever read, just stay in your safe space.

I didn’t discredit anything, what did I say that wasn’t a fact though?

i'm sorry, and i hear that BS a lot from people, but this is some of the stupidest **** i've ever read. this man just discredited the QUARTERBACK for 5 SB wins as if he's ****ing Trent Dilfer :lol:

:lol: @ "changing the narratives"...pot meet kettle

If dudes wanna play the what if game then you can mention being a miracle catch away from a ******* perfect season :lol:,it goes both ways

Don't see how you can punish a guy for being in close games against the best while playing one side of the ball. To come out with the W more often than not in those situations is a testament to mental fortitude

Don't see how you can punish a guy for being in close games against the best while playing one side of the ball

Don’t get me started on Eli either. Dudes two SB wins were from the luckiest catches of all time. If there’s any team I hate more than the Patriots, it’s the Giants.

If that’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever read, just stay in your safe space.

I didn’t discredit anything, what did I say that wasn’t a fact though?

Ignore him, he's from Boston.

Patriots fans are so similar to Trump supporters, it's no surprise there's a connection between the President and the franchise. Whenever you point out facts like how they got caught cheating twice they cover their ears, close their eyes, and yell "FAKE NEWS"

Ignore him, he's from Boston.

Patriots fans are so similar to Trump supporters, it's no surprise there's a connection between the President and the franchise. Whenever you point out facts like how they got caught cheating twice they cover their ears, close their eyes, and yell "FAKE NEWS"

that's all the anti-Pats/Brady crowd has...STRAWS. grasp em up!

see my sig below :wink:

Back
Top Bottom