SUPER BOWL LIII THREAD: Patriots/Rams in Atlanta

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jordan? as in michael jordan?

The same michael jordan that makes his own sons cop their fathers shoes off the SNKRS app?
picard.png

It's just hitting me that if the Rams win on Sunday, west coast celebrating is going to be WILD. Figure the game will end by what, 8PM their time?

Will their even be that much excitement? I've heard the Anthony Davis trade possibility to the Lakers has been a bigger story this week.

Pats haven’t scored a single point in the 1st quarter of the Super Bowl since Drew Bledsoe in 96 with 3 points. That’s an interesting factoid for the folks at home.

We are talking about all the off court stuff but lettuce not forget MJ cheated when he pushed off on byron Russell in game 6 of the 1998 NBA finals

tumblr_mihnxr995H1r47wsdo1_500.gif

Only difference is that man got away with cheating like Jerry rice got away with using stick em

Yea. I don’t see much excitement for the Rams in LA that much :lol:
By Randy’s donuts was pretty lit.

We pretty divided here. Still a buttload if Raiders fans.
Chargers here and 49 fans as well.

Brady himself has converted a ton to be Pats fans.

I can only talk about Rams with like 2 other people :lol:

We are talking about all the off court stuff but lettuce not forget MJ cheated when he pushed off on byron Russell in game 6 of the 1998 NBA finals

tumblr_mihnxr995H1r47wsdo1_500.gif

Only difference is that man got away with cheating like Jerry rice got away with using stick em

Watching this live was incredible :lol: :lol: 11 year old me: “didn’t he push him?” :rofl:

"Every player uses it" just like "every team does it" or "every quarterback prefers it."

Cheating player on a cheating team.. that the league literally destroyed the evidence of 1 of their numerous instances of cheating

Meanwhile lane at least sued people

Back
Top Bottom