SUPER BOWL LIII THREAD: Patriots/Rams in Atlanta

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m mean we knew trump was scum from the 80s thou...

Ain’t like it was a big secret

Rappers been calling themselves "black Trump" and idolizing dude since the 90's too (UGK, Raekwon, Jeezy, Lil Kim, list goes on.). Don't know what type of music you listen to though. You think they'd do that today?

It wasn't really until the political sh*t combined with the social media age that really made everyone hip to the extent of his scumbaggery. Brady held on too long no doubt. But I wonder where he is on it present day with all the vile things Trump has gone on record as saying.

Rappers been calling themselves "black Trump" and idolizing dude since the 90's too (UGK, Raekwon, Jeezy, Lil Kim, list goes on.). Don't know what type of music you listen to though. You think they'd do that today?

It wasn't really until the political sh*t combined with the social media age that really made everyone hip to the extent of his scumbaggery. Brady held on too long no doubt. But I wonder where he is on it present day with all the vile things Trump has gone on record as saying.

This is true. The media still allowed Brady to skate with that MAGA hat. By that time it was obvious what MAGA really meant and the type of people that supported it.

Hell no they wouldn’t do that shh now

Also don’t see a home alone 2 cameo happening now either

But dude BEEN talkin/doin reckless.. see his housing lawsuits and Central Park 5 stuff

But dude BEEN talkin/doin reckless.. see his housing lawsuits and Central Park 5 stuff

Seems like people willingly (some unknowingly) ignored that because he represented extreme wealth and that's all that mattered to them. A lot of the stuff from his past wasn't as accessible because social media didn't exist. You had to rely on print media, TV or word of mouth. People are more hip to these old white dudes and their misdeeds now. That's 1 positive that's come from social media.

Robert Kraft deserves the most criticism IMO.

Seems like people willingly (some unknowingly) ignored that because he represented extreme wealth and that's all that mattered to them. A lot of the stuff from his past wasn't as accessible because social media didn't exist. You had to rely on print media, TV or word of mouth. People are more hip to these old white dudes and their misdeeds now. That's 1 positive that's come from social media.

Robert Kraft deserves the most criticism IMO.

yup.. but at the same time, back then the things he is currently doing would be huge and would linger.. but then again, for anyone else they probably still would be

but seemingly it's just replacing shh with shh by the day now

Hell no they wouldn’t do that shh now

Also don’t see a home alone 2 cameo happening now either

I'm not old enough to remember but reading about that it's crazy how he skated with that central park 5 situation. Those kids was 1000% innocent and he was basically calling for them to get the death penalty. News cycle was different back then, it was easier for stuff to get swept under the rug.

Last edited:
I'm not old enough to remember but reading about that it's crazy how he skated with that central park 5 situation. Those kids was 1000% innocent and he was basically calling for them to get the death penalty. News cycle was different back then, it was easier for stuff to get swept under rug.

i mean, i'm no where near old enough to appreciate what the hell was going on when that went down.. i dont know if anyone on this site is, given that happened late 80s (CP might be alone on that one)

but just seems it was a local thing, just like his housing stuff.. and got ignored nationally cause he wasnt really in the purview like that

That pipe. Move over JR Smith

McVay.JPG

giphy (12).gif

Attachments

• giphy (11).gif
    giphy (11).gif
    729.5 KB · Views: 2
You know you could do the same thing with rappers right?
All these photos were taken after housing discrimination suits and Central Park 5. When we going to learn famous people don’t really care about us just their image
F6D05FEB-6793-4881-8934-A60CC044943E.jpeg
733D8245-253D-476B-A884-FC5298C55186.jpeg
B7328977-58A5-413F-AB32-64DF0DD1862A.jpeg

And?

F all of em

Now how many rappers out chere rollin with the MAGA hats like Tommy boy?

And I'm not a cowboys fan, I ain't hung up on living in the past

And ja better go find his boy andy.. to think dude could have been one of the FF family too :rofl:

MGM just took a 2 million dollar bet on the game. No idea which side they are on though.

Feels like it's been a lifetime since the CCG's.

I don't know if I hit a certain age, if gambling has made me jaded, if the unseasonably sunny weather in Seattle has me ready for NBA playoffs and ST, or if I'm really, actually losing my steam with being a fan of football, but I'm looking for every reason to find something else to do on Sunday, which is only gonna make me feel defeated when I inevitably watch, and enjoy the SB.

Pretty sure it's cause I'm a Vikings fan though. |l

Back
Top Bottom