SUPER BOWL LIII THREAD: Patriots/Rams in Atlanta

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rams have no chance :lol:

giphy.gif

Reactions: HIM
This is all about The Pats.

Also, BBs gameplan in double teaming Tyreek all game was genius.... can’t wait to see who he takes out of the Rams offense..

Last edited:
Donald and Suh wreaking havoc on the Pats o-line
Totally Agree. They're #1 in pressure rate, and my guess is that they've been even better since Talib came back to shore up things in coverage. Their defense has played incredibly well the past few weeks.

I actually think the Rams have a very good defense ala the two Giants teams that beat them previously. And I’m not even worried about their offense against the NE Defense.

I really wish they made the SB the year the Bucs made the SB though. That was an all-time great Defense and I would’ve loved to see them play against the early 2000 Pats team instead of Chucky playing a scrimmage game against his old players.

Hoodie is gonna stop the run early and blitz the **** out of low budget Ryan Gosling on defense. On offense he’s gonna have Brady throwing quick passes to Gronk and Hogan and depending on yards after the catch to wear out the defense particularly Suh and Donald. Once the Rams Defense starts to stall, UGA product Sony Michel takes over and runs the ball all over the Rams.

I used to like the extra week layoff until the SB, but it doesn't add to any suspense or anything anymore...I wish it were being played on Sunday.

...and so we (I) can be done with this season. :lol:

Hoodie is gonna stop the run early and blitz the **** out of low budget Ryan Gosling on defense. On offense he’s gonna have Brady throwing quick passes to Gronk and Hogan and depending on yards after the catch to wear out the defense particularly Suh and Donald. Once the Rams Defense starts to stall, UGA product Sony Michel takes over and runs the ball all over the Rams.
fu.gif

Back
Top Bottom