SUPER BOWL LIII THREAD: Patriots/Rams in Atlanta

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm gonna give it one more look this weekend. The ticket prices have come down but its the who travel part that is preventing me.

Was reading ticket prices have come down and it's for 2 reasons.

1. Pats fans have been to so many, they've probably already forked over those prices already to see one live. Sit this one out.
2. Los Angeles Rams fans traveling from LA to ATL.

1. Pats fans have been to so many, they've probably already forked over those prices already to see one live. Sit this one out.

Must be SO ******* nice....

tenor.gif

Proud of you nick. nick.

I used to like the extra week layoff until the SB, but it doesn't add to any suspense or anything anymore...I wish it were being played on Sunday.

...and so we (I) can be done with this season. :lol:

Same boat. Having my Dodgers get destroyed in the WS and now the Rams being in the SB. I can’t deal with another loss :frown:

Hopefully this week flys by.

IDGAF about the 43249453459034530 hours of coverage during Super Bowl Week anymore.

Only thing of note happening this week is the new HOF class announcement, other than that the only thing I will be watching that's Super Bowl related is the actual game.

Hopefully this week flys by.

IDGAF about the 43249453459034530 hours of coverage during Super Bowl Week anymore.

Only thing of note happening this week is the new HOF class announcement, other than that the only thing I will be watching that's Super Bowl related is the actual game.
I do. Greatly looking forward to the media days being on and watching it at work. Much more interesting when it’s your squad

Reactions: HIM
Rams have no chance :lol:

Hoodie is gonna stop the run early and blitz the **** out of low budget Ryan Gosling on defense. On offense he’s gonna have Brady throwing quick passes to Gronk and Hogan and depending on yards after the catch to wear out the defense particularly Suh and Donald. Once the Rams Defense starts to stall, UGA product Sony Michel takes over and runs the ball all over the Rams.

Rams ain't winning. Dk why I'm gonna bother watching.

Guess the Pats gotta drop that "Nobody believes in us" act. :lol:

I thought about going to the Rams send off since itms like 2 miles away from me. But Idk if I wanna get blackout drunk 3 straight sundays :lol:

Also heard there were thousands of fans lined up before it even opened :lol: :smh:

D22478CE-224C-4D02-9EE1-CB0393748988.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom