SUPER BOWL LIII THREAD: Patriots/Rams in Atlanta

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3 rings in 5 years

SpitefulBetterDoctorfish-max-1mb.gif

Brady is gonna get his 6th like MJ just further separating himself from any and all GOAT contenders.

I’m glad I’m a fan of an NFC team, idk how y’all AFC guys do it. I’d be miserable year in year out knowing the Pats will always be in the way. NFC side is on random select every year :lol:

Went worse than expected :lol:, nothing from 6:30PM on was even remotely entertaining or compelling

Ah well, congrats Pats fans. And again I’ll say, if no one else gives you credit salute to the Patriots running backs for scoring almost all the TD’s this postseason

McVay didnt want to decline that penalty ... He was yelling about FG range in his mic ... Someone else made that call ...

casper90403 casper90403 @T0INE and all the other Rams fans...good game. Weird game. Can't believe we held y'all to 3 :wow:

Flash gets his ring! He'll be back next year :nthat:

New-England-Patriots-WR-Josh-Gordon-suspended-for-more-than-marijuana.jpg

Fans really showed out tonight. It was like a damn home game. I knew every time the call went our way based on how the crowd reacted.

Number 6 baby. GOAT franchise. GOAT coach. GOAT QB. Cherry on top of the cherry.

Wife won’t even be mad if I grab the ***** and start sucking the anus.

White girl with a big booty. All of our weakness. I’m trying boys.

I think $5k will get her juices flowing and it won’t come across as disrespectful. Everyone is drunk. Wife would laugh too.

what did y'all think about mcvay's decision to decline that holding penalty on our final FG drive?
interestingly enough, that was probably his most aggressive decision all night

trusted his defense to get a stop. they did. gostkowkski almost missed

they accept it, theres another 40 seconds off the clock, pats punt and rams prob have to go the whole field with like <20 sec

special teams was the unheralded hero tonight

interestingly enough, that was probably his most aggressive decision all night

trusted his defense to get a stop. they did. gostkowkski almost missed

they accept it, theres another 40 seconds off the clock, pats punt and rams prob have to go the whole field with like <20 sec

special teams was the unheralded hero tonight

One score in 20 sec is more possible than 2 scores in 1:40

One score in 20 sec is more possible than 2 scores in 1:40
maybe so, but gostkowski had already missed once (nearly missed another, hell he almost missed that last one, too) and it's not necessarily a sure thing pats don't get the first down anyways, and you already let an extra 40+ run off

i can just see both sides of the argument. would probably have to look at some analytics to see which is the mathematically correct decision

Back
Top Bottom