Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
upload_2019-2-3_20-18-52.png

QONVIyz.gif

**** the pats but ship that MONEY!!!

Noway they was losing back to back

Boring game but all good. Im ready for MLB now lets get it

This girl won’t even take $10k. **** her. You got a big booty but shy AF. Bizarre. Against the rules to be shy and have a big white booty.

welp, that sucked.

congrats DeadsetAce DeadsetAce rolaholic rolaholic and the rest.

Couldn't ask for a better performance from our defense holding them to 13 considering they were on the field the whole game but McVay was just completely out coached. How does Gurley get 10 touches in the ******* superbowl??? Had so many chances early and couldn't capitalize. Didn't think Goff played that bad considering the pressure New England was getting (and from McVay abandoning the run game) but y'all can keep calling him a bust after three seasons.

casper90403 casper90403 Nike Still Sux Nike Still Sux @erupt didn't think we'd be here so soon but it was an awesome year. We'll be back

This loss completely falls on this guy. He got all the praise and props since taking over the Rams he better deliver going forward

FB_IMG_1549254531038.jpg
he was bad and disappointing tonight but i don't understand why're you're so down on him considering how optimistic you've been with the Rams :lol:

you guys are in a helluva better situation than like 28 other teams right now

not too many beat the GOAT coach and QB... not too many win in their first trip...

no Kupp and an injured Gurley definitely made things more difficult

Finally got home and can finally catch a breath :lol:,still buzzing. Was a butt ugly game but can never be disappointed at the outcome :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Hoodie and Flores really showed out tonight shutting down a 500 point squad in the biggest moment. Hoodie really redeemed himself for last year. The defense showed up when it really mattered in the postseason

My dude Sony came up huge all year long and saved his best for the playoffs and his return to Atlanta :pimp::pimp:

Edelman is the GOAT postseason WR not named Rice,don't @ me

Gawd is legit Jordan status now :pimp:

GG to casper90403 casper90403 Nike Still Sux Nike Still Sux @erupt joebo21 joebo21 and all the Rams fans on here. Know it wasn't the outcome anyone hoped for but you guys are still stacked and equipped for another SB run before some hard personnel decisions are gonna need to be made so wouldn't be surprised to see you guys right back in the mix next season

I already know this you bruh rolaholic rolaholic

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I always get blessed by my Trini dudes though, fade game stays proper :lol::pimp:

he was bad and disappointing tonight but i don't understand why're you're so down on him considering how optimistic you've been with the Rams :lol:

you guys are in a helluva better situation than like 28 other teams right now

not too many beat the GOAT coach and QB... not too many win in their first trip...

no Kupp and an injured Gurley definitely made things more difficult

I expected a little more from him. He was feeling himself too much. He's still a hell of a coach I just have to see more from him going forward. The defense won it. No other team won a Super Bowl scoring 13 points

Back
Top Bottom