Super Bowl LV | KC Chiefs vs. TB Buccaneers | COVID Bowl | 6 pm Eastern on CBS

Missed a lot to cover yesterday.

- Insane that in year 1 of Tampa Tom, he does it again.....
- Rodgers has every right to be pissed, but his defense did get him the ball back 3x and what did he really show for it?-
- Allen played like it was 2018. Bills defense left Hill & Kelce to do w.e. they wanted out there.

SB55 should be real fun. I think Chiefs repeat though. Not easily, but they get it done.

- Rodgers has every right to be pissed, but his defense did get him the ball back 3x and what did he really show for it?-

thank you

i dont really care that Adams dropped a TD in the first half

tenor.gif

I doubted the Chiefs in the SB last year. I doubted them yesterday against the Bills. I won’t make that same mistake again, Chiefs repeat easily.

TB the goat already. Just a matter of how goater can he possibly be. Hope he gets the W and calls it

TB the goat already. Just a matter of how goater can he possibly be. Hope he gets the W and calls it
Sports Radio today they were legit talm bout greatest ATHLETE in da history of sports if he pulls this one off given all (Covid, First year in a totally new system etc etc.) ......I kinda concur...

Being a Jets fan i automatically have to roll with the Chiefs but Mahomes walks way to funny for me so i have no choice ...

Not gonna say it but ...

shotsrangout shotsrangout

Media week about to be a Teams meeting?

I remember I looked forward to taking Monday off after the SB. WFH now what's the point
9zy7x0_th (2).png

Was never a big fan of SB parties but gonna miss them this time around
mjcry1 (1).png

someone tell Andy they not doing this at the white house anymore.

you think Andy ain’t getting better cheeseburgers than what trump was serving?

that man couldn’t even do steak right.. shoulda known he was a broke boy when he was eating well done steak with ketchup

gotta give my man Andy more credit than that

I stopped caring about the Super Bowl week frenzy years ago but it is jarring seeing all these remote interviews for opening night.

Chiefs ain't eem flying to Tampa until Saturday.

Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom