Super Bowl LV | KC Chiefs vs. TB Buccaneers | COVID Bowl | 6 pm Eastern on CBS

"Things are getting too wet around here"

ooh.png

This just blew my mind lol wtf

Damn I was just checking football reference and saw Kelce didn't get into the league until he was 24 and only played one game that season before getting a full season in the next year. Whereas Gronk played in 16 games in his rookie year at age 21. I would have thought Gronk was a good 3-4 years older if I hadn't just checked though. A few seasons and his injuries have definitely takin their toll.

You have to play the ball, where it lies! Mahomes going to test positive and they better not move the date.

bruh.. i'd bubble both team. dumbass NFL. wtf are they doing...

Not sure how this is the NFL's fault at this point and there's only 2 teams left...it's essentially 2 bubbles already. :lol:

their biggest game is on the line. throw them in an nba-type bubble for 2 weeks. what if patty doesn't play because of covid?

Okay what's on the menu for a party of 2? Looks like I'll be watching with my fiancee only. Open to suggestions.

Was going to have people over then someone tested positive and that was the end of that.
Wings
Soft pretzels
Cookies
Veggie tray

Except I will be so nervous I doubt I will eat anything.

Think I'm gonna make some Buffalo Chicken Dip again.

Got a dough ball in the freezer I forgot about so I'll make some slices with that but idk how well that's gonna turn out
pachah1.png

Back
Top Bottom