SUPER BOWL LVI | Party at Matt's. Joe, let me Burrow a Kupp of the tonic to Chase this 💍 as we blaze on The Chronic | A West Coast Production

Who you got?

• Bengals

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Rams

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whitworth reminds me of A-Train

BF53CF74-288E-4162-ADDF-32CCC323050F.gif

Where do you live? Being a Los Angeleno I can say with certainty they have a fan base. It may not be as large as more established teams, but there is definitely a loyal following here.
I always thought that when it came to football the Rams were like 4th after the Raiders, Niners, and Trojans

Hmmmm

I ‘m seeing lot of Cincy fans crying about the holding calls….one they were holds….if they dont hold kupp there he destroys the LB…what are you smoking to think otherwise

You scored 12 seconds into the half and only 3 rest of game…..and that TD was 100% a face mask that impacted the play…

Not that there are any Cincinnati fans here but other places I ‘m peeping

Hmmmm

I ‘m seeing lot of Cincy fans crying about the holding calls….one they were holds….if they dont hold kupp there he destroys the LB…what are you smoking to think otherwise

You scored 12 seconds into the half and only 3 rest of game…..and that TD was 100% a face mask that impacted the play…

Not that there are any Cincinnati fans here but other places I ‘m peeping
Of course all the salty haters will make excuses for the bengals losing

Back
Top Bottom