SUPER BOWL LVI | Party at Matt's. Joe, let me Burrow a Kupp of the tonic to Chase this 💍 as we blaze on The Chronic | A West Coast Production

Who you got?

• Bengals

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Rams

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I seriously never understood this. The most expensive stadiums in the world can’t maintain grass?? It’s only 8 home games! It’s pathetic bro. 😡

“Specifically, players have a 28% higher rate of non-contact lower extremity injuries when playing on artificial turf. Of those non-contact injuries, players have a 32% higher rate of non-contact knee injuries on turf and a staggering 69% higher rate of non-contact foot/ankle injuries on turf compared to grass.”

wow.png

I'll give a huge shout out to Mark Davis. When they were in the early phases of the new stadium in Vegas, he demanded grass fields and didn't trip off the cost.

Mark understood the assignment to keeping his players safe.

edit: And he is by far the “poorest” of the NFL owners.

Last edited:
that touch penalty on the bengals was makeup for the facemask on jalen. theres no way around it so i guess you can call it even. congrats rams fans again. happy for staff, odb, kupp, ad and of course von miller getting #2. he was out there getting it done. wonder how this team looks like next season.

B0E6EFB4-7F7A-4CDB-BCFF-DF2A905DC6AF.jpeg

I don't really for care for Odell Beckham Jr. like that. He's just Laveranues Coles with bleached hair since the boat party.

He's still living off that one catch he made in his rookie season and was just smart enough to realize that he was playing with a trash QB and got the hell out of Cleveland.

I don't really for care for Odell Beckham Jr. like that. He's just Laveranues Coles with bleached hair since the boat party.

He's still living off that one catch he made in his rookie season and was just smart enough to realize that he was playing with a trash QB and got the hell out of Cleveland.

Thought this was a copy and paste from a satire Twitter account

Back
Top Bottom