SUPER BOWL LVI | Party at Matt's. Joe, let me Burrow a Kupp of the tonic to Chase this đź’Ť as we blaze on The Chronic | A West Coast Production

Who you got?

• Bengals

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Rams

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FB_IMG_1644855818108.jpg

:rofl:

Swear to god i just spit up coffee laughing at this

People trying to spin Eminem's kneeling as being a tribute to Pac :rofl:
Speaking of Pac I’m surprised they didn’t do something to honor him. His tribute probably got sacrificed for Mary J. Still don’t understand why she was included in that group.

Speaking of Pac I’m surprised they didn’t do something to honor him. His tribute probably got sacrificed for Mary J. Still don’t understand why she was included in that group.

Same reason Em was included. Trying to cover as many demographics as possible.

From earlier in the thread:lol:
7886F75D-22B8-4CCA-86C8-038FA17BDFE8.jpeg

Man been criticized for years and worked his *** off to make the SB and was looking like the MVP of the SB. That offense was rolling with him and he was on pace for 100+ yards and possibly two TDs. Not mad at all at him crying for missing 2.5 quarters of the biggest game of his life.

Also gonna impact his big contract this off-season.

Does the LA Times still exist? Where do you even buy a newspaper? I just drove around the the city didn’t see any of those quarter newspaper things :lol:

Barnes & Noble. That's where I got the post Laker chip stuff.

Reactions: HIM
OBJ earned that cry
FACTS. Media really tried to dead this man for the longest time. He would've won that SB MVP last night if he didn't get hurt; easy to see at least another TD, extra 50-75 yards, and a pass completion instead of Kupp throwing that over Stafford and his 18 inch vert.

'Spread' aka force feed Kupp :lol:

It worked out but he called a weak game overall tbh, their overwhelming talent won out in the end though

i was expecting an Eazy-E tribute more than a Pac tribute tbh.

and also, what did they expect from one of the originators to “**** the Police” :lol:

also, Kendrick’s line about hating the Po-po.

this was a lot for the MAGA crowd to take in :lol: i’m sure they were in their feelings about a maskless crowd too.

I thought it was cool when Dre did “I ain’t mad at you” on the piano

This whole halftime show was more of a Dr. Dre tribute when you think about it. Dre brought out all the people he put on the spotlight or had a major hit for. He put on Snoop, Eminem and 50. Mary J song was a Dre beat. Then there’s Kendrick who was inspired by Dre and his ties to Compton.

I personally would’ve liked the show to have been...
-Dre
-Snoop
-Pac (video tribute?)
-Lady of Rage
-Dogg Pound
-Kendrick

'Spread' aka force feed Kupp :lol:

It worked out but he called a weak game overall tbh, their overwhelming talent won out in the end though

Couldn’t believe how many times they ran the ball. That Bengals run defense was insane but I was waiting for McVay to spread the offense out and just target Kupp 90% of the second half.

I’d like to see how many times they ran the ball because it was damn near every other play and they were getting stuffed constantly until the finally stopped on the last drive.

Lady of Rage and Dogg Pound? Hahahahaha, too many people complaining about ****. Y’all think they wanted to perform In Da Club and Lose Yourself? **** no. They all did their biggest commercial songs. Such a short time for everyone to get a song or two. The quick I Ain’t Mad At Cha piano was cool as ****, would have loved more but that was tight

Back
Top Bottom