SUPER BOWL LVII šŸˆ | CHIEFS V. EAGLES | BLACK EXCELLENCE, OPULENCE, DECADENCE, TUXES NEXT TO THE PRESIDENT |

WHO YOU GOT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I donā€™t know if I want some of yā€™all with usā€¦

:nerd:

1675103002671.gif

don't worry. i'll be betting the Chiefs ML which is great news for y'all

Yesterday I checked in to what I thought was the NFL THREAD.
It was the 49er thread.
Didnā€™t realize until much later.
That was quite the experience though let me tell you.
Hadnā€™t seen that kind of, whatever it was since GSW early DYNASTY days.
Keep your heads up. šŸ’­ šŸ™

slow day at work today so i had some time to read that thread

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 had his shirt off all week talking non-sense only to cry come sunday night shutting the game off early AHA

LOVE TO SEE IT

good thing you aint take my $300 wager bet

I Know Jokes > Facts, Especially When Dallas Is The Butt Of The Jokes

But Acting Like Zeke Didnt Get A New Deal For Being A 2x All Pro Is Foolish.

And With Those QBs In Philly And Kansas City You Dont Need A Top RB. That Isnt An Apples To Apples Comparision.

But Back To The Jokes Tho.

I Know Jokes > Facts, Especially When Dallas Is The Butt Of The Jokes

But Acting Like Zeke Didnt Get A New Deal For Being A 2x All Pro Is Foolish.

And With Those QBs In Philly And Kansas City You Dont Need A Top RB. That Isnt An Apples To Apples Comparision.

But Back To The Jokes Tho.

Dallas of any team should have been well aware the value of Oline and an athletic QB to a running game

you donā€™t pay the RB for the production.. you realize you should prioritize the quality of the oline and give defenses at least have to account for the QB as a runner, thus making them a step slower

Defensive ?

All i said was **** em gotta laugh it off

Ok my guy

But you know what **** it now i will get defensive - ONLY reason that was posted was to try and belittle/**** on the eagles

Jason kelce : NO ONE LIKES US AND WE DONT CARE

Yall find every narrative possible once eagles or any philly sport team starts winning. **** is ****ing pathetic

Worry bout yall own trash *** teams

Same rules apply to the eagles just like other teams only thing is they did it better this season

Once eagles beat KC its going to be - BUT BUT MAHOMES WAS HURT

EAD

Last edited:
That list is corny :lol:

And if it dates back to last season, it's missing Dak (3 times), Brady (twice), Herbert, and Mahomes.

Probably left those names out to add a little sauce to this tired (and irrelevant) *** narrative.

Edit: I see it says Qbs they've "beaten".

Still corny.

Iā€™m going to catch heat for saying this but the Eagles still havenā€™t really played anyone and itā€™s wild to say because they just won their conference.
Talked to an Eagles fan at work and as a fan he said they havenā€™t really played anyone.

Bye
Giants
QBless Niners

And now theyā€™re in the SB against the most skill guy weā€™ve seen.

It has to be one of two reasons.
The Eagles are our future SB champs with the best roster and therefore will steamroll the competition or the aforementioned.

When the chiefs succumb they gon say its cuz mahomes was hobbled. Sht is hilarious. Oh wells. Let the narratives fly.

Back
Top Bottom