SUPER BOWL LVII 🏈 | CHIEFS V. EAGLES | BLACK EXCELLENCE, OPULENCE, DECADENCE, TUXES NEXT TO THE PRESIDENT |

WHO YOU GOT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ahahah see how quick a narrative changes

First it was 49ers got the best defense in the league eagles havent seen anyone like it yet

Now its 49ers were QBless and the Eagles played noone good

:lol: :lol: pure ****ing comedy

49ers are the most physical team and the eagles havent seen anyone like it

Eagles are more physical and knock out 2 QBs

But hey they still haven't played anyone amiright

Goal post change so quick its comedy

Yall and the media crack me up

When the chiefs succumb they gon say its cuz mahomes was hobbled. Sht is hilarious. Oh wells. Let the narratives fly.

I don't think anyone can use the "He was hobbled" excuse when they just beat Cincy and he will have an additional two weeks to heal.

getting spicy in here :pimp:

eagles have beaten mostly everyone put in front of them. dan jones and josh johnson not really a test but they beat them HANDILY and EASILY. as you'd expect a good team to do. eager to see how they do against pat and the chiefs

Defensive ?

All i said was **** em gotta laugh it off

Ok my guy

But you know what **** it now i will get defensive - ONLY reason that was posted was to try and belittle/**** on the eagles

Jason kelce : NO ONE LIKES US AND WE DONT CARE

Yall find every narrative possible once eagles or any philly sport team starts winning. **** is ****ing pathetic

Worry bout yall own trash *** teams

Same rules apply to the eagles just like other teams only thing is they did it better this season

Once eagles beat KC its going to be - BUT BUT MAHOMES WAS HURT

EAD
Ahahah see how quick a narrative changes

First it was 49ers got the best defense in the league eagles havent seen anyone like it yet

Now its 49ers were QBless and the Eagles played noone good

:lol: :lol: pure ****ing comedy

49ers are the most physical team and the eagles havent seen anyone like it

Eagles are more physical and knock out 2 QBs

But hey they still haven't played anyone amiright

Goal post change so quick its comedy

Yall and the media crack me up

All I ask is that you don’t ghost us when the Eagles lose to the Chiefs

:rofl:

That aint like me my guy i got $500+ In bets on here currently with my fellas + bets i made over years and lost/won

Ill be here all day everyday and in the discord

I dont hide

Last edited:
Talked to an Eagles fan at work and as a fan he said they haven’t really played anyone.

that eagles fan from your work needs to be able to have a more nuanced conversation about football

obviously a team game, but you can look at individual matchups and groupings

you can look at the success or lack thereof a pass rusher is having or not having

it’s easy to belittle Daniel Jones but Andrew Thomas’ 2nd team all pro is legit.. if your pass rusher(s) are winning vs him, you should feel good about it

even though our passing game wasn’t that great yesterday.. We can all see the highlights and see things that were being done to manipulate an extremely good defense and make some fast LBs a step slow

mahomes presents a whole other challenge..

but I wouldn’t say we haven’t faced anyone because how many someones were there really this year?

that eagles fan from your work needs to be able to have a more nuanced conversation about football

obviously a team game, but you can look at individual matchups and groupings

you can look at the success or lack thereof a pass rusher is having or not having

it’s easy to belittle Daniel Jones but Andrew Thomas’ 2nd team all pro is legit.. if your pass rusher(s) are winning vs him, you should feel good about it

even though our passing game wasn’t that great yesterday.. We can all see the highlights and see things that were being done to manipulate an extremely good defense and make some fast LBs a step slow

mahomes presents a whole other challenge..

but I wouldn’t say we haven’t faced anyone because how many someones were there really this year?
I hear you.

That pass rush translates anywhere, anytime.

I wouldn’t at all be surprised if Philly has Mahomes on the run like the Bucs did.

nick. nick. came through worked everyone into shoot and bounced from the chaos like:

AdvancedPolishedGodwit-size_restricted.gif

I hear you.

That pass rush translates anywhere, anytime.

I wouldn’t at all be surprised if Philly has Mahomes on the run like the Bucs did.

I get average joe blows focusing just on the QB position

but look at the giants dline, they got some dudes.. you can watch that aspect of the film and actually get value from it

the giants LBs, not so much

same goes vs you guys.. the coaches can watches aspects of that film and get some legit info beyond what was happening at QB or with the offense as a whole

if you’re able to do something vs bosa and/or Warner you’re not getting much better from either position

hell you can watch what the 9ers’ skill guys were doing in all 22 and figure out where you woulda got got with a better QB or if the pass rush didn’t get home

I get average joe blows focusing just on the QB position

but look at the giants dline, they got some dudes.. you can watch that aspect of the film and actually get value from it

the giants LBs, not so much

same goes vs you guys.. the coaches can watches aspects of that film and get some legit info beyond what was happening at QB or with the offense as a whole

if you’re able to do something vs bosa and/or Warner you’re not getting much better from either position

hell you can watch what the 9ers’ skill guys were doing in all 22 and figure out where you woulda got got with a better QB or if the pass rush didn’t get home
The roster is filthy. Absolutely filthy.

Got Hassan on a steal of a deal. He gone be knocking on y’all door soon :lol:

ANNNNNNND y’all have a top ten pick and another first.

It’s a gross amount of riches.

Y’all need to trade up for Will Anderson to really over do it.

The roster is filthy. Absolutely filthy.

Got Hassan on a steal of a deal. He gone be knocking on y’all door soon :lol:

ANNNNNNND y’all have a top ten pick and another first.

It’s a gross amount of riches.

Y’all need to trade up for Will Anderson to really over do it.

jalen carter was the dream, then we let hargrave walk for big money and get the compensatory pick..

But now it’s looking at slay’s replacement

Defensive ?

All i said was **** em gotta laugh it off

Ok my guy

But you know what **** it now i will get defensive - ONLY reason that was posted was to try and belittle/**** on the eagles

Jason kelce : NO ONE LIKES US AND WE DONT CARE

Yall find every narrative possible once eagles or any philly sport team starts winning. **** is ****ing pathetic

Worry bout yall own trash *** teams

Same rules apply to the eagles just like other teams only thing is they did it better this season

Once eagles beat KC its going to be - BUT BUT MAHOMES WAS HURT

EAD

You don’t know ball

Talked to an Eagles fan at work and as a fan he said they haven’t really played anyone.

Bye
Giants
QBless Niners

And now they’re in the SB against the most skill guy we’ve seen.

It has to be one of two reasons.
The Eagles are our future SB champs with the best roster and therefore will steamroll the competition or the aforementioned.
Tell your coworker he’s a fake fan and needs to upgrade his water cooler talk - (From an Authentic Real Fan)

Back
Top Bottom