SUPER BOWL LVII 🏈 | CHIEFS V. EAGLES | BLACK EXCELLENCE, OPULENCE, DECADENCE, TUXES NEXT TO THE PRESIDENT |

WHO YOU GOT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah that last throw by Hurts was awful. And he gave KC 7 pts. Didn’t even give his team a chance. But really makes you wonder if the eagles would have even beaten the 49ers if they had a QB.
He was trying to tuck the ball and lost his footing on that garbage asss field

He didn’t throw an interception and didn’t take any bad sacks

Played a nearly perfect game

I'm afraid Reid is done. He kept shouting out Eric and I feel like he's gonna turn over the reigns.

Amazing game.

Hurts balled out.

Kelce is the man.

Mahomes is coming for Brady.

The call was the right call too. Amazing Super Bowl.

basically it was a prove it year for jalen OR we trade for a QB.. that’s why we have all those picks, in case we wanted to make a move for a QB with the roster we have

Is he eligible for an extension this summer? If so, what is that bag going to be looking like?

Is he eligible for an extension this summer? If so, what is that bag going to be looking like?

he’s going get paid this off-season, has a year left on his rookie deal.. But eagles always pay early to organize the cap hits and spread it out

I'm afraid Reid is done. He kept shouting out Eric and I feel like he's gonna turn over the reigns.

Amazing game.

Hurts balled out.

Kelce is the man.

im always amazed how dude kept going after what happened with his sons

not blaming him because I have zero clue what went down in their house

but I’d want zero parts of trying to deal with that in such a public manner

That was a hell of a game. Mahomes is exceeding all expectations and I don't even know how considering the expectations were sky high. Kid is SPECIAL. Hope he has a long and healthy career.

What a garbage field tho. Really too many inexcusable problems with a Super Bowl field falling apart underneath simple cuts and planted feet - **** like that should never be allowed. Glad nobody got seriously hurt.

Ole girl pregnant pregnant

1676265492233.png

Jalen that dude for real. Every third and fourth down he just kept making plays. Hats off to the Broad Street Bully’s.

NT fam. Can’t even put it in to words how I feel right now. Been a fan for a long, long time and I’ve felt the lowest of lows to now being in the highest of highs. Amazing feeling for me but even better now that my wife and two year old daughter love the Chiefs just as much.

Magical year. Magical season.

MVPAT

Amazing game.

Hurts balled out.

Kelce is the man.

reid's not necessarily young, but he's not old-old (reid's 64, but for reference, belichick is 70). I can't see him walking away from a team that has the best QB in the league.. fun's really just getting started for KC

reid's not necessarily young, but he's not old-old (reid's 64, but for reference, belichick is 70). I can't see him walking away from a team that has the best QB in the league.. fun's really just getting started for KC

i assumed Andy would move into the chiefs front office.. step back but not step away

Stresses of the game catch up eventually plus the off the field stuff with his sons over the years. I could see it

How was the halftime show? I decided to go for a swim in the pool with the 30 min halftime.

Seems as though everybody just talking about how Rihanna is pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom