SUPER BOWL LVII 🏈 | CHIEFS V. EAGLES | BLACK EXCELLENCE, OPULENCE, DECADENCE, TUXES NEXT TO THE PRESIDENT |

WHO YOU GOT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i know eagles defense was great, but greatest pass rush of all time?

russell-westbrook-westbrook.gif

Not everyone plays a perfect game in the SB, but today had to be the closest you can come to needing that come to fruition more than others. The over/under was 51. It ended up being 73. That's very little margin for error. I love Hurts...can't drop that ball...if that's Kirk or Dak...oohhhh boy...Hurts still balled out, but TODAY, wasn't enough.

Happy for McKinnon...I guess. :lol:

What an amazing game! Def. exceeded my expectations. Wasn’t surprised to see Philly start the game guns blazing. Every aggressive playcall paid off. And Philly practically DOMINATED time of possession. Went into halftime thinking Chiefs can’t stop Philly’s exceedingly long drives. That Butker miss was huge.

Second half starts and things begin to change. Chiefs running all over Philly, screen game is working and Smith-Shuster pretty much grabed everything because Kelce was doubled. Didn’t even realize Philly hadn’t sacked Mahomes. Hold at the end was the right call and wasn’t the reason Philly lost. KC would’ve still had that FG and hurts would’ve only had 1 TO with less than 1:30.

Philly undoubtedly dominated time of possession but I wouldn’t say they mostly outplayed KC at all. In the first half, sure but that second half though? SURGICAL. Scored on every drive not to mention they outran Philly. Pacheco had 5 YPC and McKinnon made the most of his 4 carries (34 yards). Then you have to factor in special teams and big punt return. They really turned it up to a completely different level.

Call me crazy but I felt like gainwell was the best back for Philly. I know sanders made the pro bowl but I feel like Philly was wasting carries going to him and Boston.

2nd half no shows:
AJ Brown
Devonta Smith
Dallas Goedert
Miles Sanders

Don’t get outscored 24-11 and your hold doesn’t matter

Swiss cheese defense
DLine getting no sacks
DBs men wide open for catches all over the place

Devonta and AJ both had helluva games….

2nd half no shows:
AJ Brown
Devonta Smith
Dallas Goedert
Miles Sanders

Don’t get outscored 24-11 and your hold doesn’t matter

Swiss cheese defense
DLine getting no sacks
DBs men wide open for catches all over the place
So Smith didn't catch the ball to set them up for the TD to tie the game?

Eagles pass rush was getting pressure but they were dropping 7 in coverage so Mahomes just started taking off

Mahomes took what the defense gave him in the second half and it worked out

Back
Top Bottom