SUPER BOWL LVIII: congrats KC!!!!!!!!!!

Winner?

• 49ers

• Chiefs

Results are only viewable after voting.
Brock didn’t light it up. But Cam is a troll. Outside of trolling and clout chasing, he overvalues his short lived run.

Dude is 34 years old Still a NFL playing aged individual for context. No teams saw value in him even in a backup based capacity so he turned into a YouTuber. Kudos to that I guess.
Quite fitting that he hangs out with another troll, Brandon Marshall

You think Purdy is better than Stafford, Herbert, Jalen?
under current age and circumstances, YES. I don't want to hear anything about Herbert. Conversations need to be had about Herbert and Trevor.

Jalen stunk so bad this year. And why doesn't he get the same things talked about him when it comes to very good team he has to work with?

Stafford is an old man. But I won't call you crazy if you put him ahead of Brock. Its understandable.

Tough break man.

Purdy and the 9ers played well enough to win y'all just had the unfortunate circumstances of playing against the beige GOAT.

The biggest issue for them is only leading by 7 going into halftime when y'all dominated that first half.
Also not capitalizing on the Mahomes INT

Purdy ain’t better than several of those, though he has played well on big stages. Like Jalen.

Purdy is definitely good. But I firmly believe there’s like 10+ different guys that could also be a similar level of good, if not better with the best running back in the league, top 5 receiving core, top 5 tight end, top 5 defense.
Absolutely. But you can say that about many situations except when it really comes down to the 2 best QB's ever.

I hate that argument.

This too shall pass brother

Steve-Rogers-Tony-Stark-3-hero-550x412.jpeg

Andy Reid has never been close to saying he’s retiring other than saying, “We’ll see what happens.” Which he says every year.

Tough break man.

Purdy and the 9ers played well enough to win y'all just had the unfortunate circumstances of playing against the beige GOAT.

The biggest issue for them is only leading by 7 going into halftime when y'all dominated that first half.
Brock was fine for the most part, shanny just put too much on him. The third quarter play calling was unforgivable. He just let Brock flounder out there for three straight drives without calling any runs.

Still did enough for two potential game winning drives in the 4th and OT but unfortunately just ran up against the goat.

Man I knew KC was going to win on the last drive of the game. They're too good at it.

Should've trusted my instinct and bet on this game

I think we’re being too friendly to the Chiefs to say the 49ers couldn’t have won (even with his history of past clutch heroics), although I love Pat and am glad by the outcome.

A lot of this depended on the blocked XP, the ball bouncing off the foot of that Niners punt blocker, etc.

This is how close things are. And yes, Pat always seems to get out on top.

Brock was fine for the most part, shanny just put too much on him. The third quarter play calling was unforgivable. He just let Brock flounder out there for three straight drives without calling any runs.

Still did enough for two potential game winning drives in the 4th and OT but unfortunately just ran up against the goat.
Ravens did same thing. Not sure why these coaches shy away from the run game at times.

under current age and circumstances, YES. I don't want to hear anything about Herbert. Conversations need to be had about Herbert and Trevor.

Jalen stunk so bad this year. And why doesn't he get the same things talked about him when it comes to very good team he has to work with?

Stafford is an old man. But I won't call you crazy if you put him ahead of Brock. Its understandable.

Kyle would trade Purdy for Herbert so fast :lol:

Where that gif with the kid getting woke up in military school?? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom