SUPER BOWL LVIII: congrats KC!!!!!!!!!!

Winner?

• 49ers

• Chiefs

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyone with two eyes know Mahomes Sr. be on that sauce heavy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta be a responsible drinker though. Can’t be putting lives at jeopardy.

Andy Reid son’s almost killed a kid and family while driving drunk too. Smh. Just a bad look.

They at it again.

Godspeed Niners

F the Chiefs and the NFL's favoritism for Mahomes, Kelce, Reid, and Taylor Swift the starting defensive captain for the Chiefs.

But it is what it is cause either way, the San Francisco 49ers is going to destroy the Chiefs on Feb 11.

The NFL can try all the shenanigans they want.

The ghost of Bill Walsh is watching and they don't know who they messing with:
Screenshot_20240202_224735_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240202_231723_X.jpg
Screenshot_20221215_212014_Twitter.jpg

I personally think people get off too easy on DUIs

Couldn’t agree more. Idc whose daddy he is, i have no remorse for the consequences these reckless *******s get. My sister was a pedestrian and hit by a drunk driver. Almost lost her life and spent 4 months living in a PT facility.

Dude who did it served no time and didn’t have his license suspended. Makes no sense.

Anyone seen or heard anything about the Opening Night gear and when it might be available to purchase? I find it odd it hasn't been released yet with ON being already on Monday.
Looks like they're in stock on DSG and Nike.com

Outside of Mahomes (who is the ultimate X factor), the 49ers have the better overall team. On paper doesn’t mean **** when you gotta play the actual game. KC blew them out last year, but CMC didn’t play and Purdy only got in during garbage time. Maybe KC got a mental edge, they deserve their respect. But that 2022 game doesn’t hold much weight to me either way.

But despite the 49ers being the betting favorites, the majority of the sports analysts and websites are all picking KC to win. The majority of them also picked a Buffalo and Baltimore to beat the Chiefs though.

I personally think people get off too easy on DUIs

Don’t want to veer off from the game talk. But DUI’s should be mandatory jail time the very first time. Social status and access to high priced attorneys shouldn’t matter. Anything after the first one should be extensive jail time.

I remember when Malik Sealy got killed back in 2000, the drunk driver already had 3 or so prior dui’s and proceeded to rack up more after he got out. That **** needs to be taboo not just in terms of social shaming but in terms of actual punishments and consistent across the board.

Don’t want to veer off from the game talk. But DUI’s should be mandatory jail time the very first time. Social status and access to high priced attorneys shouldn’t matter. Anything after the first one should be extensive jail time.

I remember when Malik Sealy got killed back in 2000, the drunk driver already had 3 or so prior dui’s and proceeded to rack up more after he got out. That **** needs to be taboo not just in terms of social shaming but in terms of actual punishments and consistent across the board.
The second DUI isn’t anymore dangerous than the first one.

Couldn’t agree more. Idc whose daddy he is, i have no remorse for the consequences these reckless *******s get. My sister was a pedestrian and hit by a drunk driver. Almost lost her life and spent 4 months living in a PT facility.

Dude who did it served no time and didn’t have his license suspended. Makes no sense.
I come from a long line of DUIrs. Grandpa, Grandma, and my mom all have at least 2(all well over 20 years ago and none of them drink now). My uncle accidentally killed his best friend drunk driving and flipped the car, did 3 years and turned his life around. Another homie killed his girl in a DUI accident got 27 years or something around there he was young too only 19. It's never the driver that gets killed. I saw all that destruction and it's easily one of the most avoidable things you can do is NOT drink and drive. If you can afford a drink you can afford a Uber or taxi. It's all my family and friends but I have no empathy for anyone willing risking others lives cause you think you good.

Outside of Mahomes (who is the ultimate X factor), the 49ers have the better overall team. On paper doesn’t mean **** when you gotta play the actual game. KC blew them out last year, but CMC didn’t play and Purdy only got in during garbage time. Maybe KC got a mental edge, they deserve their respect. But that 2022 game doesn’t hold much weight to me either way.

But despite the 49ers being the betting favorites, the majority of the sports analysts and websites are all picking KC to win. The majority of them also picked a Buffalo and Baltimore to beat the Chiefs though.
cmc did play

and brock looked bad in garbage time

i remember going into that game thinking we would wipe the floor with them and was shocked when tjey blew us out

cmc did play

and brock looked bad in garbage time

i remember going into that game thinking we would wipe the floor with them and was shocked when tjey blew us out

You’re right he did play. I don’t know why I thought he made his debut at sofi the following week.

Back
Top Bottom