SUPER BOWL LVIII: congrats KC!!!!!!!!!!

Winner?

• 49ers

• Chiefs

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hope to hear Nice & Slow and let it burn. Kinda hope ursher pulls a Ravens+Lamar and refuses to run his best plays. They been going kind of hard with Yeah since the SB announcement I hope he leave lil jon *** at home and skip that song 😂.

Opening with Omg (this a lock pick IMO)
DJ Got us Falling in Love
Caught Up
Love in this Club (Jeezy comes out and the crowd goes crazy)
Confessions just for the watch this meme
Climax
Yeah to wrap it up

Solid set … a couple issues
- Have we all forgotten that usher has performed OMG at the Super Bowl already? Scratch that
- Jeezy ain’t big enough for the Bowl… no disrespect, I still play 101 to this day

👨🏾‍🍳 Still cookin my predictions up

Opening with Omg (this a lock pick IMO)
DJ Got us Falling in Love
Caught Up
Love in this Club (Jeezy comes out and the crowd goes crazy)
Confessions just for the watch this meme
Climax
Yeah to wrap it up
prob throw these in the mix:
u don't have to call
hey daddy
lovers and friends (bring out LUDA)

i'd remove climax and replace it with either burn / you got it bad / nice & slow

Kelce’s a bully. idk what Taylor see’s in him. She could do and deserves so much better.

Have you seen her lineup of exes? Everything about her is laughable IMO. And she’s laughing and having fun alll the way to the bank while im still broke lol.

1706732009739.png

Hope to hear Nice & Slow and let it burn. Kinda hope ursher pulls a Ravens+Lamar and refuses to run his best plays. They been going kind of hard with Yeah since the SB announcement I hope he leave lil jon *** at home and skip that song 😂.

as long as I don't hear "yeah," i'll consider it a good half time show. idk why the **** people still play this song at their wedding... immediately leave the dance floor and get a drink when that **** comes on

The way they templated the SB logo's still doesn't sit right with me :lol: :smh:

They used to have character and were always very unique/specific to the location. Now it's just the same font with the stadium in the background each time, bland as hell.

Shame that the NBA has gone the same dumb minimalistic route with the finals design and logos too

Look at NFL uniforms designs. The overall creativity and branding of the NFL is trash. The 100 year logo and celebration was garbage too. The actual comment was better than everything.

I still remember the 1994 75 anniversary year because of the logo and throwback jerseys worn that year.

It’s like the leagues don’t even care to have any artistic creativity. Look at the Arizona Cardinals new uniforms :lol: :lol:

Be prepared for the lil Jon ursher, this will be his lovers and friends set lol. Just a rinse and repeat

Look at NFL uniforms designs. The overall creativity and branding of the NFL is trash. The 100 year logo and celebration was garbage too. The actual comment was better than everything.

I still remember the 1994 75 anniversary year because of the logo and throwback jerseys worn that year.

It’s like the leagues don’t even care to have any artistic creativity. Look at the Arizona Cardinals new uniforms :lol: :lol:

you can say that about NBA and MLB too.

Back
Top Bottom