SUPER BOWL LVIII: congrats KC!!!!!!!!!!

Winner?

• 49ers

• Chiefs

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just noticed what y'all were talking bout with Kelce just staring at the jumbotron the whole play. :lol:

He also probably did it so he doesn’t get called for offensive PI. He was basically just shielding the defender visually. Once Hardman had a few steps the game was over.

Fam be legit rambling
sabu (1).png

How miserable do people have to be for this to annoy him. Jesus people complain about any and everything these days lol

On behalf of the NFC I'd like to thank the Chiefs. It's been so nice to see the Niners tears all over my timeline. Idk what happened to that fanbase but they went to one of the most likeable to the most annoying easily. Purdy Cinderella story is over...

Worst commercials: scientology one. rfk jr campaign commercial. marky mark telling us to pray for lent.

I said it last night and I’ll stand by it today as well. Unless you’re kicking the field goal at the end of regulation, you don’t settle for field goals against a Mahomes led offense late in the game.

4th and 2 late in regulation where a first down all but let’s you milk the clock down to 0. You gotta go for it. Especially when you have someone like CMC. If you don’t convert and KC drives down and wins the game in regulation (which they almost did anyway) you live with it. The field goal late in the 4th and the field goal in overtime just delayed the inevitable.

They made the field goals, but reminded me alot of how Buffalo handled their last drive against KC a few weeks back

MVS running backwards :lol: lucky mahomes and them made up for that goof
If chiefs can load up on offense just a little and keep key pieces on that young defense, it is gonna be a tough task to beat them
3 peat in the modern era would be crazy

Mahomes’ poise playing from behind is really special.

Was one of the issues Baltimore had against KC. They had basically led every game this season and the losses were them blowing it at the end. They hadn’t been down in a game like that all year. And I think they lacked poise in that spot from the coaches on down to Lamar.

I've been in NFL threads for a long, long time. After watching the Chiefs lose to Big Ben and the Steelers without giving up a TD I thought the the Franchise was cursed and would never win a SB in my lifetime. That was a low point in my Chiefs fandom. Fast forward to 2024 and the Chiefs now have three with two coming back to back. Just insane.

Special season. Ton of memories. What a ride.

Back
Top Bottom