• Chiefs

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fam be legit rambling
sabu (1).png

That was probably Romo best game to me :lol:

I'm normally annoyed when talks about "you have to be smart here!!"

bruh you wasn't smart in that situation :lol:

But he did good

I’m dead it the tv breaking videos. Assuming they aren’t planned and scripted. I just wonder if it’s the person filming noticing the person breaking the tv getting more and more agitated throughout the evening to where they’re able to time it perfectly, or if the person who breaks the tv gives them any type of indication that they’re going to break the tv.

Its criminal how Kyle decided to not use CMC in the 3rd and almost the rest of the game. I can't believe he didnt have at least 30 touches MINIMUM.

Don’t get why folks just can’t be ok with him being “good”.

The weapons thing ABSOLUTELY matters :lol:

The elite word is used way too loosely in sports. I think of some the names in the NBA they’ve tried to label as superstars and it’s laughable.

As for Purdy. He’s a very good qb. He’s not elite. He’s also a 2nd year qb so there’s room for improvement.

That he’s even in those conversations to begin with shows he’s legit to me though. He went from a cool story and being a novelty to having a very good season to showing he belongs to where his game is being magnified and no one is even considering where he was drafted in the conversation anymore.

The 49ers looked defeated when Pat was driving down at the end of the 4th. They thought Pat was gonna win right there, you woulda thought they was down by 7 the way they looked. :lol:

The Chiefs almost scored a touchdown at the end of regulation. Which is why I don’t know why the hell they settled for a field goal on 4th and 2 with a minute and change left. A first down all but assures you Mahomes doesn’t get the ball back.

Even if you go for it and don’t convert and the Chiefs drive down the field and win in regulation, you can live with that. It still sucks, but the reward if you do convert is well with the risk in that situation.

That’s on coaching if guys don’t know the overtime rules. But some of these players aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed at times. Hell I remember back in 08 the eagles and bengals played a game that ended in a tie. I want to say it was McNabb who told the media after the game that he didn’t even know games could end in a tie.

As for Kyle Shanahan. He’s a good coach. But his repeated track record of blown big game leads and late game management is a legit blotch on his resume and something he has to wear. It’s also something that makes any coach ultimately be on the hot seat after a while. It’s not just limited to him. Andy Reid got dragged after the Eagles lost 3 straight nfc championship games (2 of them at home), he got a torn a new one after some horrible clock management in the 4th quarter of the eagles patriots Super Bowl. He was getting crap for some of the pre Mahomes chiefs teams blowing big leads and losing games at home in the playoffs as well. It’s the nature of the game.

Back
Top Bottom