Super Bowl XLII: YOU GOTTA bELIeve!!!!!!!! Greatest Super Bowl in History?!?!?

congrats to the Giants. Clearly the better team tonight.
Pats never got in a rhythm offesnsively or defensivly.
really an ugly game, not exciting in one bit, really wished for a shootout.
i just hope that people remember they should be gracious in winning as well as defeat.

-J-

As a result of this win, NY gets credit for starting the Nike Boots trend, Foams, and Air Force 1s. Just be default. All praise to Colston for this victory.

Yea Giants won. Dudes was screaming mad loud outside once they won
laugh.gif

"We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

I was talking to one of my co-workers on Friday and all my boys during the SB about this. [2PAC] %!%% Tom Brady, %!%% New England, and ESPN %!%% you too![2PAC].

ESPN kept blowing up this quote talking 'bout it being a slight at the Patriots. Tom Brady was pretty cocky, I hope Strahan mentions it as being some sortof motivation for the G-Men's defense. They held pretty boy Tom's offense to 14 points, they completely stopped the running game and they kicked TomBrady's %@# all game.

I am not even a Giants fan, but I was rooting for them with all my fanhood,
laugh.gif

Congratulations to the New York Giants for winning the Super Bowl. Congratulations to the New York Giants for taking care of the NE Patriots. Congratulationsto the New York Giants for taking the Patriot's arrogance and shoving up where the sun don't shine. Congratulations to the New York Giants for theirvictory and for having the best uni's in the NFL (I'm a sucker for simplicity).

Congratulations to the New York Giants. Everyone, including myself, thought they were going to be blown out. They played to win. Again, congrats to the G-Menand their fans.

"We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

I was talking to one of my co-workers on Friday and all my boys during the SB about this. [2PAC] *@+@ Tom Brady, *@+@ New England, and ESPN *@+@ you too![2PAC].

ESPN kept blowing up this quote talking 'bout it being a slight at the Patriots. Tom Brady was pretty cocky, I hope Strahan mentions it as being some sortof motivation for the G-Men's defense. They held pretty boy Tom's offense to 14 points, they completely stopped the running game and they kicked TomBrady's %++ all game.

laugh.gif

Congratulations to the New York Giants for winning the Super Bowl. Congratulations to the New York Giants for taking care of the NE Patriots. Congratulationsto the New York Giants for taking the Patriot's arrogance and shoving up where the sun don't shine. Congratulations to the New York Giants for theirvictory and for having the best uni's in the NFL (I'm a sucker for simplicity).

I was talking to one of my co-workers on Friday and all my boys during the SB about this. [2PAC] !%@# Tom Brady, !%@# New England, and ESPN !%@# you too![2PAC].

ESPN kept blowing up this quote talking 'bout it being a slight at the Patriots. Tom Brady was pretty cocky, I hope Strahan mentions it as being some sortof motivation for the G-Men's defense. They held pretty boy Tom's offense to 14 points, they completely stopped the running game and they kicked TomBrady's %@% all game.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom