Super Bowl XLII: YOU GOTTA bELIeve!!!!!!!! Greatest Super Bowl in History?!?!?

failboat_small.jpg

Patriots ship sank like the titanic
laugh.gif

woah NT is madd slow and is all screwed up
eek.gif

I swear Eli makes the superbowl and the universe is upside down...

Go NY!!!!... ye im happy for the Giants. It was a good game though. Thats what Moss gets for leaving the Raiders. lol

......THE PATS ARE OFFICIAL THE BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT IN SPORTS....EVAR!!!!!! props to Eli playing well

frown.gif

was pulling for the patriots but seemed like Giants had more energy and enthusiasm than the Pats.

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

DATSIICKKID CARE TO TAKE ON A SUPERBOWL WAGER?....IF THE GIANTS WIN..I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU EVER POST...IF THE PATS WIN(THEY WONT) I WILL RETIRE OFF NT...FOR GOOD

laugh.gif

as much as i'd love to see you log off right now...Pats have a legitimate shot at losing here and i don't know what you're trying to take me as...who you think i am...Fr3sh or SRL?
laugh.gif

convince me otherwise but i'll stick to rooting for my teams and you keep doing what you do...w/e that is

coming from a S&T regular
eyes.gif
...u shook..you don't even have hope in ya own cheating 18-0 team....Giants D got ya fingers making spelling errors

matter of fact...F that, i don't ever want to see your greasy fingers post up in this section nor want to see your monthly posts crying about not being a mod...

i take you at your deal son...if the Pats win, you're outta here...

293%20Grave%20Yard.jpg

R.I.P TO SPORTS FORUMS FINEST

DaT SiCk KiD
...YOU WILL BE MISSED BY YOUR FANS...R.I.P TO THE ONLY YANKEE X PATS FAN....WONT LIE..VALIANT EFFORT THE PATS PUT UP TRYING TO DEAD THE GIANTS...ANDBTW..JBLACK..FRONTRUNNER?...LOOK AT MY USERNAME
indifferent.gif
.....IM FROM NYCROOTING FOR MY HOMETOWN TEAM..I WAS WILLLING TO GIVE UP MY ACCOUNT IN THE COWBOYS GAME AND THE PACKERS GAME.....I WAS WILLING TO GIVE UP MY ACCOUNT IN A GAMEWITH THE ODDS AGAINST MY TEAM AND WE PREVAILED...AND I GOT AN NTER TO RETIRE...AND I WON ABOUT 500 BUCKS...

*How salty was BB at the end of the game?
roll.gif
This dude was FUMING. Dude running on the field, brushing off officials, anything he could to hurry up and get off the field.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

*How salty was BB at the end of the game?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

There was a second left and he started going on the field before it was officially over.
laugh.gif
He wanted to get to locker room fast.

laugh.gif
Mayor of NYC actually thinks anybody gives a damn about him putting his account on the line... Pathetic.

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

JBLACK..FRONTRUNNER?...LOOK AT MY USERNAME
indifferent.gif
I was talking about your other "name"
Anyways I've heard the Brady being injured excuse already.
laugh.gif

WHAT NAME?...THE 7MICHAELVICK7 NAME?...IM A MICHAEL VICK FAN ALSO...DUDE "WAS" ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING QB TO WATCH

Back
Top Bottom