Super Bowl XLII: YOU GOTTA bELIeve!!!!!!!! Greatest Super Bowl in History?!?!?

I'M glad America took that L in the worst way possible
pimp.gif

Patrick Crayton named SB MVP

This stinks but congrats NY fans see you next fall but enjoy your chip.

"We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

I was talking to one of my co-workers on Friday and all my boys during the SB about this. [2PAC] %+## Tom Brady, %+## New England, and ESPN %+## you too![2PAC].

ESPN kept blowing up this quote talking 'bout it being a slight at the Patriots. Tom Brady was pretty cocky, I hope Strahan mentions it as being some sortof motivation for the G-Men's defense. They held pretty boy Tom's offense to 14 points, they completely stopped the running game and they kicked TomBrady's $#! all game.

I am not even a Giants fan, but I was rooting for them with all my fanhood,
laugh.gif

Congratulations to the New York Giants for winning the Super Bowl. Congratulations to the New York Giants for taking care of the NE Patriots. Congratulationsto the New York Giants for taking the Patriot's arrogance and shoving up where the sun don't shine. Congratulations to the New York Giants for theirvictory and for having the best uni's in the NFL (I'm a sucker for simplicity).

"We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

I was talking to one of my co-workers on Friday and all my boys during the SB about this. [2PAC] @+*+ Tom Brady, @+*+ New England, and ESPN @+*+ you too![2PAC].

ESPN kept blowing up this quote talking 'bout it being a slight at the Patriots. Tom Brady was pretty cocky, I hope Strahan mentions it as being some sortof motivation for the G-Men's defense. They held pretty boy Tom's offense to 14 points, they completely stopped the running game and they kicked TomBrady's %@# all game.

laugh.gif

Congratulations to the New York Giants for winning the Super Bowl. Congratulations to the New York Giants for taking care of the NE Patriots. Congratulationsto the New York Giants for taking the Patriot's arrogance and shoving up where the sun don't shine. Congratulations to the New York Giants for theirvictory and for having the best uni's in the NFL (I'm a sucker for simplicity).

07/08 Giants=Worst Superbowl winner ever
They won 10 straight games on the road, beat the 2 best teams in the NFC, and upset the undefeated Patriots who were supposed to be the GOAT. Thatstatement is a stupid one....

Patrick Crayton named SB MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats NY and their fans. See yall next fall as Peyton would say.

Everyone is going to talk about the 72 Dolphins and the champagne etc., but really the 85 Bears should be happy right now, because they're still consideredthe best team ever.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GIANTS!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to the Patriots for losing.
Eli Manning has officially turned the corner.

roll.gif
roll.gif
to all the San Diego Charger Fans. I guess the Giants got the better end of the trade after all.

I was talking to one of my co-workers on Friday and all my boys during the SB about this. [2PAC] %+## Tom Brady, %+## New England, and ESPN %+## you too! [2PAC].

ESPN kept blowing up this quote talking 'bout it being a slight at the Patriots. Tom Brady was pretty cocky, I hope Strahan mentions it as being some sort of motivation for the G-Men's defense. They held pretty boy Tom's offense to 14 points, they completely stopped the running game and they kicked Tom Brady's $#! all game.

I am not even a Giants fan, but I was rooting for them with all my fanhood, .

Congratulations to the New York Giants for winning the Super Bowl. Congratulations to the New York Giants for taking care of the NE Patriots. Congratulations to the New York Giants for taking the Patriot's arrogance and shoving up where the sun don't shine. Congratulations to the New York Giants for their victory and for having the best uni's in the NFL (I'm a sucker for simplicity).
Bro, I'm right there with you on this 100%. To hell with the Giants, but I cannot stand Tom Brady. Dude took a beating tonight, and it wasenjoyable to watch.

co-sign, finally the slurping of the patriots will come to an end. That was a great game we just watched. Eli Manning came of age right before oureyes.

Back
Top Bottom