Super Bowl XLIV Thread: Saints vs. Colts 2/7/09 6pm CBS vol: Peyton vs. Drew

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif
@ people suggesting lil wayne and drake, typical clueless niketalker

I dont even like the who, old farts if you ask me, but lets be serious now, its superbowl on CBS

wake up

this

btw im at the Hard Rock Cafe in Times Sq right now and all the 50 yr old white people are straight going ham over this
laugh.gif

Just so you guys know, there are far more people in the US who like this group or appreciate it than people who dont. You guys are crazy. That performance was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Sorry if Drake or Gucci werent chosen for this stage. You guys need to respect legends of music.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME wrote:

AirUpHere23 wrote:

The NFL should be embarassed by who they keep putting on stage for halftime each year...most of these acts are old and obsolete now.
smh.gif
Well these dudes are old, but they're legends, nonetheless.

Who do you expect/want to be up there, Kid Cudi, Lil Wayne?

Jay-Z is a legend....he coulda performed

since Janet they're just tryna get "safe" ppl who are too old to get them fined

didn't they already say no hip hop at half?

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

The NFL should be embarassed by who they keep putting on stage for halftime each year...most of these acts are old and obsolete now.
smh.gif
Well these dudes are old, but they're legends, nonetheless.

Who do you expect/want to be up there, Kid Cudi, Lil Wayne?

Why not!? At least their relevance to music is now..and not 30 years ago.
eyes.gif
....but Wayne and Cudi wouldn't be first pick..at all...
Why does the music have to be relevant to music now?

You dont understand how businesses work, do you?

You sound stupid as hell here.
laugh.gif
A good business move would be to put on an act, or 2 that are relevant to 2010, not 1970 something....

Please explain why you think that would be a good move because I dont think you thought this through.

LOL @ these kids saying that The Who sucks. Go start another thread in the music forum about how "Weezy" is the greatest musician ever and how Kanye is a genius. WTH do you know about music?

I don't mind The Who, but they should mix it with more relevant artist as well. Iam not saying have Jay up there but would linkin park or green day hurt? The best show since Janet has been Prince IMHO...

what tye heck did i just watch....that was the worse halftime show ever....and it was so looong

Back
Top Bottom