Super Bowl XLIV Thread: Saints vs. Colts 2/7/09 6pm CBS vol: Peyton vs. Drew

7ecfc5cd958cbea1f78a742441e5b6eb-getty-87869178ml314_super_bowl_xl.jpg

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the Saints and New Orleans. Still rooting for Manning but I like a lot of the Saints players.

I'm happy the Saints won, and like them alot. But people need to stop hating on Peyton, dude is still the GOAT.
Idc what happened tonight, everyone on here bases and changes their opinion as events occur. Next year he's gonna be amazing again, and people will be riding him.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Reggie Wayne choked. It's especially annoying since people that don't know football real well will say that Manning choked. Reggie embarrassed the U tonight.

He's really been Casper the entire playoffs. Sad.
lol at Wayne chocking.  Why make excuses for Peyton?

ALL game long the dude is throwing lasers then on that drive he throws;

A near pic. Overthrows an open receiver down the middle. Then throws that pic.

How does he go from throwing lasers to that drive? Unless he's a choke artist?
laugh.gif

Not making any excuses for Peyton... he threw it, it was picked. Thats on him. 

But at the same time don't act like Reggie didn't run a half @$! route on the play either, or like he's been the big time receiver he was supposed to be in this post season.  He was Casper like I stated.  In the end hats off to N.O they deserved it.
The question should be:

In a situation of that importance with a QB the caliber of Manning, should he have even thrown such an iffy pass.

When I say Peyton chokes I mean that he makes poor decisions late in games and he's proven that to be true over and over.
You cannot only look at that pic. Look at that entire drive.

Not my convo piece but it was a horrid throw > weak route.  Even though it was 1 on 1 mano y mano, Reggie was glued, Manning made a rushed decision and costed a chance to come back.  Despite Reggie wd40 hands during the last sequence, the drop was irrelevant anyway.  One kneel and its a wrap.

congrats to the saints, I picked the Colts, lost some money. It's all good...on to college basketball

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Is there something wrong with Brees kid? Not trying to be mean, honest question...

you mean the headphones? its just loud as *%*$ there man
laugh.gif

No, im not trying to look like a %!!$!!! if he's normal, but im talking like disease wise. His eyes and forehead looked kind of disfigured. And i was thinking maybe thats why Brees is so involved with helping out kids who are less fortunate and things like that.
oh
laugh.gif
i dont know, he looked normal to me *shrugs*

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

man i hate championship game nights on NT...buncha people i ain't ever see talkin out their *%!.

wanted Peyton and the Colts to win...but Brees and the Saints?  i can dig it.
pimp.gif
You mad Peyton's a choke artist?

I HATE/ABHOR/DESPISE this dude but

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Peyton.

Good night fellas, good night, pretty exciting game, good friends and a few pops. Nice to see NT with their usual overreaction to stuff (now Peyton is a terrible QB, the Colts suck, and Sean Payton is Don Shula). But all in all pretty fun, congrats to the Saints fans, #1 in the case, that is cool

Man I finally know what it feels like to be the fan of a Champion, its an amazing feeling
eek.gif
I'm so damn happy right now

my son Wayne going to jail this was a perfect gift, YMCMB young money cash money nawlins we run this. champions and soooooo wooooo to the whole uptown, 9th ward, magnolia YMCMB.......going to buy new black diamonds and yellow gold tomorrow.

birdman.jpg

Hype for the draft already.
laugh.gif

Get us some some DBs...please. We always draft pretty good so...it is what it is.

I'm off it. Peyton will solidify his greatness with another SB victory. I bet my screen name on that.

Originally Posted by YMCMB

my son Wayne going to jail this was a perfect gift, YMCMB young money cash money nawlins we run this. champions and soooooo wooooo to the whole uptown, 9th ward, magnolia YMCMB.......going to buy new black diamonds and yellow gold tomorrow.

birdman.jpg
Didn't ya'll pick the Vikings to win?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

man i hate championship game nights on NT...buncha people i ain't ever see talkin out their *%!.

Especially the women on FB
alien.gif
And they're all Saints "fans" of a sudden.  
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Man I finally know what it feels like to be the fan of a Champion, its an amazing feeling
eek.gif
I'm so damn happy right now
ENJOY IT MAN....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom