Cause it's the Raiders fam, you know how they do us
smh.gif

WOW I NEVER SEEN THAT.  In that case that game wasTim Donaghy'd

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Burns1923

this Super Bowl was wack

Good job playing like crap, Colts.

And I don't buy that "the city (N.O.) deserves/needed this" bs.  People can keep that feel-good nonsense.

Congrats to the Saints.  No congrats to the city of New Orleans.

get used to this.  We'll be hearing this for the next few months
smh.gif

Well, it was built up and built up and whaddya know? Saints win.  It's at times like these I wonder if some sports games are fixed.  Cynical?  Maybe.  Impossible? Who knows.

It's really interesting how the city co-opted the Saints as they began winning and all of the sudden the team winning the SB is some amazingly cathartic experience.

Forget a football championship.  The real victory people should be celebrating is having the city of New Orleans back on track to prosper again.

Sure Wayne gets some blame for that INT but they were setting Peyton up for that all game. Peyton took the bait and got caught. All she wrote.

Damn I am so disappointed right now at the Colts, how could you shut them out 10-0 in the first quarter than only score one touchdown the rest of the game. I mean the last drive of the game should have just been for pride and they couldn't even get it done.

wow ... this is what i come home too ...
smh.gif
... so garcon dropping the pass on 3rd down when the colts were rolling ... or the colts not being able to get the 3rd and 1 b4 the half which allowed the saints to get a fg ... or caldwell being an idiot for not having the team ready for an onsides kick ... or hank baskett being a bum and not recovering the onsides kick, or reggie slipping on his cut for that 3rd and down pass that was intercepted ...

so yeh the potentially one day goat failed ... he single handedly loss the game ... he also dropped that 4th down and goal pass to reggie wayne at the end of the game too ...

/rant

yeh i'm hurt and i just pasted this in from another thread ... too many emotions ... just hurt

i have nothing coherent to say right now
frown.gif

Four things come to mind when thinking about how the Colts lost today.

1. Playing tentatively after the turnover on downs near the end of the second quarter which led to a Saints field goal.
2. The onside kick at the beginning of the second half.
3. Garcon's missed catch which perhaps could have made the it a 2 score game for the Saints.
4. Manning's int in the 4th quarter.

So I'd like to hear the "Peyton Manning is the best QB of this generation" crowd explain what happened today...

And his .500 career playoff record.

Warner, Brady in the playoffs > Peyton Manning among this generation of QBs.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

this Super Bowl was wack

Good job playing like crap, Colts.

And I don't buy that "the city (N.O.) deserves/needed this" bs.  People can keep that feel-good nonsense.

Congrats to the Saints.  No congrats to the city of New Orleans.

get used to this.  We'll be hearing this for the next few months
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

So I'd like to hear the "Peyton Manning is the best QB of this generation" crowd explain what happened today...

And his .500 career playoff record.

Warner, Brady in the playoffs > Peyton Manning among this generation of QBs.

It's a team sport bro

Back
Top Bottom