Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

If anybody tryna scrap right now, then add me. I added mostly everyone on the master list, but all of them are awaiting registration.So...yeah.

QUESTION:

is it possible to save multiple files for this game? meaning i live with 3 other guys and we all want to play but we all want to unlock the charactersourselves and have our own stats and stuff. is this possible?

IF ANYONE WANTS TO PLAY THE KING, HIT ME UP ON AIM

I'm bout to get off of NT, and I'm bout to finish up the story mode. If anyone wants to go online, hit up my AIM (dlincey) to let me know to getonline.

See ya'll.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

NYMar, what's your aim?

iRockTMacs

Good games to both you and King Lincey. Always a blast.

lol yea GG i came back with sonic the last two matches
my aim is nymartin what's yours?

CPG, I added you. I ain't online right now though, because it won't let me on. I'm bout to try again.

hey CPG wanna play? get at me in aim JLEEISCOOL

me and jae are playing right now

im trying to get 4v4 going

Just added everybody on the list. Make sure you add me! I think I have like 30 people just from NT.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CPG33

Yo, Lincey and DSK, register my name if you haven't

yeah i already did but it said waiting for registration

i guess if i add you with a friend code...it doesn't notify you...when both people have added each other, that's when a game between the two couldstart

smh if that's the way it works
smh.gif
Nintendo half-assed its online because of "little kids"
eyes.gif

i'm still trying to figure out how everything works here so i'll update the first post whenever i figure out how do it it right and quick

do the coasts matter? cause I've had good lag free games with people from the west. everyone should add every one anyways there a color to match the typeof connection you had to other players.

CPG you from the west coast right? there was nono lag when we played.

jlee, did we already register each other??? I'll be on in a lil, I was just wondering if we did it already...

Back
Top Bottom