Superb, Its Been Fun Homie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude deserved to get banned long ago when he argued for hours about how he was making 100K off 0.01% interest on $1,000,000 or something like that :x :lol:

Bruh
Op gotta be feeling himself
He did what he set out to do
Get superb banned :lol:
Superb wasn't expecting that
I know I didn't expect that to happen

Damn I just wished Meth wouldve waited a bit before banning him so we could experience dude try and get out of this mess

Thread potential was epic

Last edited:
Aye man **** this thread. 
laugh.gif

That was a tame exposure. We all know Superb's MO. 

Now he's gone. His lies and his presence on the site were entertaining as hell. 

The hyperlink at the top redirected to a FTP page with a few "files" in it. It was a blatantly obvious attempt to infect my computer with a virus, which is a felony. This was reported to Method Man. No action was taken that I am aware of.
laugh.gif
 Messed up he tried to do that 

Little by little we will get rid of all the entertaining Nt posters and be left with the boring ones.

Dudes just going to trolling the site looking at different topics and when he sees something he doesn't agree with, it's going to hurt him because he can't argue against it. It will happen for the next 10-15 years until he finds another site to call home.

Could not be happier....hated going into threads and seeing the "you have this user blocked" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom