Supra Footwear

Originally Posted by customkilla23

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by marath0n

anybody have pics of the TK's?

img_10981.thumbnail.jpg
there the shoes in the back
no those are vaiders

i understand that but you even posted the tk1 teaser with the purple shoe blurred out.

5c635a28e8bffb1d8c58c8ec6ce50e383867d91.jpg

supra TK1 teaser

and this from his myspace
l_bf67bbed47dac6293d0b0c9473e67a0a.png

Stopped by my supra spot today and picked up the tuf black. They said they will be getting the Timberlands in December

they are brother and sister...
krew=apparel
supra=shoes
deathwish=decks
somebody go ahead and correct me if im wrong

crazy the hype that Skytops are getting because they been around for a minute. Also the purple vaider I think is the TK shoe I remember him wearing it at theMaloof money cup.

^ Supra and Krew have the same owner Angel (somthing). And deathwish is owned by Eric Ellington who skates for Supra and used to skate for Baker. Seems likealot of skaters try to start their own board companys. Lame! There was another company that branched off of Baker years ago and failed. Anyone remember?

We now have all the Supra NS in stock, come to the store and check them out. We do take phone orders as well. Or peep them on the website RareBreedFootwear.com

img_10981.thumbnail.jpg
no those are vaiders

i understand that but you even posted the tk1 teaser with the purple shoe blurred out.

supra TK1 teaser

i have no control of what supra puts out but on their website they said that was the shoe but apparently they were joking

img_10981.thumbnail.jpg
no those are vaiders

supra TK1 teaser

i have no control of what supra puts out but on their website they said that was the shoe but apparently they were joking
so TK is just getting a new colorway of an existing shoe, not his own style?

Nah I still think he's getting his own shoe. Why would they blur out a shoe they have already shown? I think it's a different shoe he is holding.

WHERE CAN I FIND PATENT RED SUPRA SKYTOPS IN NYC..... EVERYWHERE I CALL THEYRE SOLD OUT EXCEPT THIS ONE STORE THATHAS THEM FOR 200... IF YOU KNOW ANY NAMES OF ANY STORES IN NY IT WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED..... I HAVE ALREADY WENT THROUGH THE WHOLE NYC CONTACT LIST ON THESUPRA WEBSITE AND NONE OF THEM HAVE THEM IN STOCK... I CALLED VINNIES AND TRAINING CAMP AND THEY'RE ALL SOLD OUT.. IF ANYONE KNOWS A STORE THAT MIGHT HAVETHEM PLEASE POST IT UP IM DESPERATE FOR THESE AND I DONT HAVE A CREDIT CARD SO I CANT BUY ONLINE.

^^^^^Still with that 20% discount it still doesn't beat $135! My Black studded Ns Skytops will be coming Monday so I will post pics soon! I would have hadthem on Friday but no one was home for a signature! URGHH!

Originally Posted by SuckMyKixZ

WHERE CAN I FIND PATENT RED SUPRA SKYTOPS IN NYC..... EVERYWHERE I CALL THEYRE SOLD OUT EXCEPT THIS ONE STORE THAT HAS THEM FOR 200... IF YOU KNOW ANY NAMES OF ANY STORES IN NY IT WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED..... I HAVE ALREADY WENT THROUGH THE WHOLE NYC CONTACT LIST ON THE SUPRA WEBSITE AND NONE OF THEM HAVE THEM IN STOCK... I CALLED VINNIES AND TRAINING CAMP AND THEY'RE ALL SOLD OUT.. IF ANYONE KNOWS A STORE THAT MIGHT HAVE THEM PLEASE POST IT UP IM DESPERATE FOR THESE AND I DONT HAVE A CREDIT CARD SO I CANT BUY ONLINE.

use your mom's card bro
just get the at karmaloop, plus you cant beat the discount

Is the snakeskin painted on or did they actually use some different materials for it?

I have loved this shoe since the first white leather ones, now every since lil wayne put a pair on everyone has to have them. I had a hard time picking up apair of tufs from a skateshop that had the brown crocs for the longest. And wow the hate I get now when someone sees me skating my tufs is crazy. I have evenseen fakes popping up.

Back
Top Bottom