Supra Footwear

the vaiders are NOT wide at all. but the skytops are kinda wide.... but the indy's and supranos are def. wide.

lol. L-R-G is outta control. I just been too busy with my jewelry biz to take pics of the new LRG stuff. I got a gang of new gear, fall 3 is fire!

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

im going to ask u again

i know u was with the lrg movement and some hate it but i still like it , please dont over hype any products again, yeah im talking to you ben baller

relax
afraid other people might have your coveted sneakers and then you'll have to find a new "exclusive" item to wear?

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

those tiffany looking vaiders might be my first pair of supras.
just got mine today and I'm proud to say they are my first pair of supras..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

im going to ask u again

i know u was with the lrg movement and some hate it but i still like it , please dont over hype any products again, yeah im talking to you ben baller

relax
afraid other people might have your coveted sneakers and then you'll have to find a new "exclusive" item to wear?
not even, i wear what i like , and i encourage others to as well , but dude over hypes stuff for no reason

im going to ask u again

relax
not even, i wear what i like , and i encourage others to as well , but dude over hypes stuff for no reason
laugh.gif
so do the other million members of NT, maybe you hear hisvoice louder cause he has more than you? you mad cuz??

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

im going to ask u again

relax
laugh.gif
so do the other million members of NT, maybe you hear his voice louder cause he has more than you? you mad cuz??
ur assuming he has more than me
roll.gif
, i dont get mad overtrivial things
roll.gif

I was considering ordering those blue Skytops til I saw that tiger print looking BS. If it was just the blue suede or croc print, they'd be on their way.

I bought these Ltd. edition Vaiders today
52136d721a22d0cc0985ce1e9153bf46fe340ea5.jpg

and my Red Vaiders. . .
c0d16d19d30dc493bb84e9c5a48cfe2706084a67.jpg

I also went online to order the "purple/gold" patent suede Vaiders and hopefully get 'em in about a week or so. These Vaiders are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by janobiniana

and my Red Vaiders. . .

I also went online to order the "purple/gold" patent suede Vaiders and hopefully get 'em in about a week or so. These Vaiders are
pimp.gif

Where you cop the purple and gold joints at?

im probely going to cop em at my local spot i go to. they had the red,black,silver skytops so im assuming there goinna get the purple vaiders.

Originally Posted by LPXBaller

and my Red Vaiders. . .

pimp.gif

skateamerica.com has all the new Skytops, Supranos, and Vaiders. The new black TUF vaiders are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LPXBaller

and my Red Vaiders. . .

pimp.gif

skateamerica.com has all the new Skytops, Supranos, and Vaiders. The new black TUF vaiders are
pimp.gif

thanks dude..
pimp.gif
indeed

How do Vaiders and Skytops fit? I wear a 10.5 in Air Max's, 10 in Jordans, and a 9.5 in Dunks. Thanks!

Yo, I was just about to order the Blue Skytops from Skate America but was like let me see if I can find any coupons, but I clicked on a click and saw tons ofpeople saying how the website is horrible and they never got their items. Has anyone bought anything from SkateAmerica? But I doubt I will buy anything fromthem, I'm not taking any chances with my money considering I'm broke as hell. I was actually thinking bout selling my Citrus 7s after seeing the BlueSkytops but now I will reframe until I see them on a credible website.

Back
Top Bottom