Supra Footwear

and these are looking nice
TK_SOCIETY.jpg

Skated in these shoes a couple times this week, horrible. Not only are they ugly, but they are GARBAGE when you use them for what there made for.

Although, them purple joints lookin' kinda right.

I used to think Supras were too crazy looking... and too high. I was so wrong. Just got a pair of Vaider teal/snakeskin and they are insanely hot. They arehella comfortable too.... great insole. Really well made also. They even look dope in my dental school scrubs... everyone was staring today. New favorite shoesfor sure

the tk's are not anywhere near as high as you may think. I guarantee everyone has overestimated the height of them.
after wearing mines for a couple weeks, its crazy.

release date is so for May 1st 2009 for them.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Originally Posted by JohnnySacrimoni

Hey nanbeezy,

You can grab the wheat skytops for $112 at Karmaloop.com if you use my %20 off Rep Code: JE25482 at checkout, here's the link:

http://www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx?ProductID=43442&VendorCode=SUPhttp://www.karmaloop.com/...=43442&VendorCode=SUPhttp://www.karmaloop.com/...=43442&VendorCode=SUP

Yeah I agree Dmoney, Supras are so damn comfortable

Thanks, but my size is sold out
ohwell.gif

check your PM we still have a few pairs at the shop....

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

the tk's are not anywhere near as high as you may think. I guarantee everyone has overestimated the height of them.
after wearing mines for a couple weeks, its crazy.

release date is so for May 1st 2009 for them.

i gotta wait till may 1? ughhh

Supra Skytops and Vaiders are extremely comfortable and are very fresh, I jus wished Supra would release more colorways...they need to step it up a notch...

Just got a steal on the Skytop "Goldie". Used the 50% off code on karmaloop, and look what i got ..

Subtotal
$135.00

Shipping
$11.95 (Regular Shipping)

Total Before Promotion
$146.95

MERRY: 50%off any item. Except limited edition items
-$67.50

Total
$79.45

Items In This Order

* (1) The Limited Edition Gold Skytop Sneakers

Originally Posted by d0r1en0

Just got a steal on the Skytop "Goldie". Used the 50% off code on karmaloop, and look what i got ..

Subtotal
$135.00

Shipping

Total Before Promotion
$146.95

-$67.50

Total
$79.45

Items In This Order

How!!? they said Supra footwear was excluded???......I tryed and it wouldent let me

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by d0r1en0

Subtotal
$135.00

Shipping

Total Before Promotion
$146.95

-$67.50

Total
$79.45

Items In This Order

How!!? they said Supra footwear was excluded???......I tryed and it wouldent let me

honestly i dont know. i tried online, and it wouldnt go thro. so i actually called them, and i guess the rep over rode the system. i couldnt believe it either..

Back
Top Bottom