Supra Footwear

they look like sum sort of snake skin. not really too excited about them. when is TK goin to drop his HIGHTOP sig shoe? anyone know, or am i late ..

Originally Posted by d0r1en0

they look like sum sort of snake skin. not really too excited about them. when is TK goin to drop his HIGHTOP sig shoe? anyone know, or am i late ..

TK's sig shoe drops around Spring 09. He is going to have a big year with Signature stuff
wink.gif

Originally Posted by fonkee1

Originally Posted by d0r1en0

TK's sig shoe drops around Spring 09. He is going to have a big year with Signature stuff
wink.gif
those are on my list .. i just wonder maybe since hes so tall, if he can pull em off. what if the person is short, they'll come up to theirknee. ha ha. im 5'10 so i should be ok

They're just a little higher than average, it's an illusion because of the placement of the bottom strap, but regardless I think those are horrid. TheSkytops and Vaders are nice, but it looks like they just rushed these.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

besides Karmaloop,where else can i get Supras online?
go to suprafootwear.com then click on Dealers, it'll give u some more websites

those rose gold TK's are NOT official. they were samples and prototypes, the purple ones you see on my page are different and the straps are removable. andyes they are skater approved, meaning you can skate all day in them joints. those rose joints ARE higher than the blk/red and purp TK's.

if you want to get some supras.... goto: factory413.com they're selling vaiders for $88!

this is as much as I can show right now...
THEY ARE HELLLA HELLLA COMFORTABLE. like the best insoles period.
TK_SOCIETY.jpg

I bought the Red/Gold Supra Vaiders, I must admit, they do turn heads like crazy. But I would never buy another Supra Sneakers again.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I bought the Red/Gold Supra Vaiders, I must admit, they do turn heads like crazy. But I would never buy another Supra Sneakers again.

Blasphemy, just stick with the skytops and skylows and you will be good. I have been searching for denim skytops for about 8 months now anyone know of someone getting rid of a 10.5 or 11.

Back
Top Bottom