Supra Footwear

I'll be pickin up the Red Perfs and the Black Suede on release date. I'll probably pick up the Grey Patent but I think I need to see those in personbefore I make my final decision. The pics I've seen of them so far all show different color shades because of the lighting....

Here's some info on the Red's and the Gray's

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/05/24/supra-tk-society-grey-patent/
pimp.gif

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/05/24/supra-tk-society-red-leather/
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by everone303

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

The Tk's run hugeeee

Like how big? Cause i'm looking to cope.
they dont really run huge...its probably just cause theyre high

get your regular size or go try them on
.5 size down at most

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

The Tk's run hugeeee

.5 size down at most

Yes they do trust me! I wear a 11 in Nike shoes and as it is supras run a bittttt big so I get a size 10.5 but since these have ZERO padding compared to theskytops I got a 10 in these..........it's the only size 10 shoe I own, yes they do run big atleast a half size if not a full size trust me! the only suprasthat are true to size are the Vaiders

The Tk's run hugeeee

.5 size down at most

Yes they do trust me! I wear a 11 in Nike shoes and as it is supras run a bittttt big so I get a size 10.5 but since these have ZERO padding compared to the skytops I got a 10 in these..........it's the only size 10 shoe I own, yes they do run big atleast a half size if not a full size trust me! the only supras that are true to size are the Vaiders
stop talking to me like i dont have the shoe.
laugh.gif
i also havevans, chucks, nikes, jordans, asics, dress shoes,,supra viders...all types of shhii lol

like i said go try them on or .5 down at most...full size is od

The Tk's run hugeeee

.5 size down at most

Yes they do trust me! I wear a 11 in Nike shoes and as it is supras run a bittttt big so I get a size 10.5 but since these have ZERO padding compared to the skytops I got a 10 in these..........it's the only size 10 shoe I own, yes they do run big atleast a half size if not a full size trust me! the only supras that are true to size are the Vaiders
stop talking to me like i dont have the shoe.
laugh.gif
i also have vans, chucks, nikes, jordans, asics, dress shoes,,supra viders...all types of shhii lol

like i said go try them on or .5 down at most...full size is od

I didnt say you didnt have the shoe bro im saying thats how they fit "to me" they are huge........you might think differently

as i was also...but you said yes they do! like your superior to me lol and like i never wore them lol
but carry on

as i was also...but you said yes they do! like your superior to me lol and like i never wore them lol
but carry on

Who in the hell said anything about me being superior to you? easy man Im just trying to help out and let people know go atleast .5 smaller and that I went afull size from NIKE, I wear a 10.5 in all other supras but these..........And "yes they do" to me

but carry on

Who in the hell said anything about me being superior to you? easy man Im just trying to help out and let people know go atleast .5 smaller and that I went a full size from NIKE, I wear a 10.5 in all other supras but these..........And "yes they do" to me
ok, you win
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom