Supra Footwear

Originally Posted by SchoolBoyisFresh

Where are Ya'll ordering the Red Perf. & Grey Patent Society's from?
http://www.zumiez.com/sites/tk/SupraTKSociety.html
pimp.gif

factory 413 got the red perfs on saturday(this past weekend), i scooped mine up...idk if they still gottem, my bad for letting yall know late

Originally Posted by rockinjs

Supra have started to grow on me!

i liked the TK's from the moment I saw them...but the second my foot went into the shoe....I knew it was a wrap...

I'll cop a purple suede pair maybe next month...

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by rockinjs

Supra have started to grow on me!

i liked the TK's from the moment I saw them...but the second my foot went into the shoe....I knew it was a wrap...

I'll cop a purple suede pair maybe next month...

I'm thinking I might have to do the same!! Purple suedes.. FTW!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone have a pair of Red perfs in their hand?
nerd.gif
I haven't seen themin person because here in Houston very few stores that I have been to have gotten the TK's. I have only see the Blak and Red ones in person

Originally Posted by Tha Mash

Anyone have a pair of Red perfs in their hand?
nerd.gif
I haven't seen them in person because here in Houston very few stores that I have been to have gotten the TK's. I have only see the Blak and Red ones in person

I only saw the reds online, and ehhhh I think the black and reds...purples...pretty much the only CW's that go extra hard in the paint...

The reds just don't look like they'll do it for me...

I stay in The H-Town 2 you might wanna check out that store SF2, The main man TK himself went & droped the 1st colorways of society's 4 a meet, greet& signing, so yeah I'm thinkin they should have em'

the mash- i have a pair of red perfs already, i got them this past saturday from factory 413..look them up online and try to order them, they do ship!!! andlike some of you, i shifted from nike/jordan to supra! i think heads are very unaware of whats happening, im tryin to be different and supra definietlyprovides that type of feel!!!! tk's are my favorite, i own all four..purps are the hardest imo!!! just a heads up, i recently copped a pair of route onevaiders, they are availible via ccs.com (the all orange pair!) they are crazy fresh!!!

I just got my patent grey TK's and i love them. Have to wait for a cool night to be able to wear jeans with them cause they are not being worn with shorts.But I like them a lot more then i like my nubuck 12s that i just bought. The quality on the TK's and just the design are sick. I am a huge jordan/nike fanand i must say when those blue TKs drop this holiday season i will def be copping.

I'm still trying to get the Muska Timmy's soon....I think that will be the next pair of kicks I get....if not the TK purps....

Jking0821- right now anything at this point is better than jordans and nikes!!!!lol jk nah but really though, supra is dedicated to providing detail and propermaterials to there shoes, they cater to two types of consumer markets..its the best for both worlds!

supras are def stepping there game up in terms of releases and colorways....shoes are really clean...and can literally be a club shoe. Fresh

Originally Posted by astroox805

the mash- i have a pair of red perfs already, i got them this past saturday from factory 413..look them up online and try to order them, they do ship!!! and like some of you, i shifted from nike/jordan to supra! i think heads are very unaware of whats happening, im tryin to be different and supra definietly provides that type of feel!!!! tk's are my favorite, i own all four..purps are the hardest imo!!! just a heads up, i recently copped a pair of route one vaiders, they are availible via ccs.com (the all orange pair!) they are crazy fresh!!!
Yeah.. I have ordered them from Zumiez but I was just wondering what people thought of them that have seen the Red's in person

I stay in The H-Town 2 you might wanna check out that store SF2, The main man TK himself went & droped the 1st colorways of society's 4 a meet, greet & signing, so yeah I'm thinkin they should have em'
Yeah, I heard about that and I was going to go but the only thing was that I'm up in Spring so it would have been quite the drive. I wouldreally like to meet TK at some point. I LOVE Fly Society, Ashbury and the TK's of course!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Mash

I stay in The H-Town 2 you might wanna check out that store SF2, The main man TK himself went & droped the 1st colorways of society's 4 a meet, greet & signing, so yeah I'm thinkin they should have em'
Yeah, I heard about that and I was going to go but the only thing was that I'm up in Spring so it would have been quite the drive. I would really like to meet TK at some point. I LOVE Fly Society, Ashbury and the TK's of course!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lol buy the kicks...don't be a groupie...

for real man....TK can't rap to save his life (i dunno why on earth he on worldstar)...dude needs to stay on his board, keep releasing sick shoes and callit a day...

What ya'll think of these joints? "Thunder" Sometimes I think I may just want to get them just to have a simple shoe....

supra-footwear-thunder.jpg

And does anyone have the CUBANS?

supra's are straight but am i dumb for not coppin any??? i really like them but ever since they started blowin up i've been hesitant to scoop up apair... what do ya'll think am i too worried about lookin like poser? I was super close to pickin up the stubb's skytops but went with some clae'sinstead...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom