Supra TK Society Black Suede Sneak Preview

supra-tk-society-black-suede.jpg

Click for more

Originally Posted by JohnnySacrimoni

Supra TK Society Black Suede Sneak Preview

supra-tk-society-black-suede.jpg

Click for more
ARGHHH

When I went to Wish in ATL they said that this CW didn't exist, and it wouldn't be coming out. That was the one I wanted.....

but i already ordered the black and reds...i guess I'll just have to live with them...

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Tha Mash

Originally Posted by SchoolBoyisFresh

I stay in The H-Town 2 you might wanna check out that store SF2, The main man TK himself went & droped the 1st colorways of society's 4 a meet, greet & signing, so yeah I'm thinkin they should have em'
Yeah, I heard about that and I was going to go but the only thing was that I'm up in Spring so it would have been quite the drive. I would really like to meet TK at some point. I LOVE Fly Society, Ashbury and the TK's of course!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lol buy the kicks...don't be a groupie...

for real man....TK can't rap to save his life (i dunno why on earth he on worldstar)...dude needs to stay on his board, keep releasing sick shoes and call it a day...
Kicks on the way.. Be at Zumiez in the Woodlands on Monday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As for rapping, I don't think he is awful but Curren$y is definitly the best in that department
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Db0i- man, cop kicks cause you like them! heads are still very unaware, i break more necks with my supra, more than my jordans or nike sb's!!! you are nota poser if you rock supra's!!! you are steps ahead of the carbon copy clones that walk the city terrain!!!lol

Lol I appreciate that astroo I think I might go pick up a pair been thinkin about it for a long while now.
I might try to get my hands on some of the bronze skytops haven't really seen anyone rock them down here.
Thanks again bro

Db0i-anytime! you should go to supratalk.com, you'll feel comfortable knowing that the supra game is gonna be the future!

Most def i'll check em out astroo thanks again...

but yeah not really feelin the thunders... eh
anyone know where i can find them supra ns strapped i think they're called that

Yes yes yes! Thank you for an alllll black pair........the Red perfs are my second fav. colorway 1. black/red 2. reds. 3. greys. 4 purples.......Ive had all 4for a while now and still havent worn one yet, been working to much lol

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Db0i

Most def i'll check em out astroo thanks again...

but yeah not really feelin the thunders... eh
anyone know where i can find them supra ns strapped i think they're called that
i still have em what size you need??

Originally Posted by abstracvision

got my red ones in the mail yesterday..
glasses.gif
LOL @ still having the tag on em....

but uhhh yeah.....those are FRESH...

My black and reds should be arriving on monday...i can't wait!

yea took them out the box and tried them on today..so i can take some pics for peeps that was wondering how they look like in person..oh about the tags theyoff now..lol

TK's just don't look right with pants over them IMO.

Can't wait until my next pair comes in the mail.
pimp.gif

Nice pickup, abstracvision!

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

TK's just don't look right with pants over them IMO.

Can't wait until my next pair comes in the mail.
pimp.gif

Nice pickup, abstracvision!
Yea your right they look much better when the pants are tucked in them

319921929.jpg

Copied this picture from the first post...does anybody know what the all-black ones are called?

Back
Top Bottom