Supra Footwear

Thanks i just ordered from Utility Board Supply. There is a 1-2 week back order but thats better then not getting them at all. Didn't really think therewas going to be hype for dark green skytops but I read yesterday that lil wayne wore them at some performance so the beasts are going crazy. Saw them on TK inthat pic with ben baller and had to have them. They were even a penny cheaper 123.99 is better then 124 both sites had free shipping. Saved a penny......its arecession ok.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Thanks i just ordered from Utility Board Supply. There is a 1-2 week back order but thats better then not getting them at all. Didn't really think there was going to be hype for dark green skytops but I read yesterday that lil wayne wore them at some performance so the beasts are going crazy. Saw them on TK in that pic with ben baller and had to have them. They were even a penny cheaper 123.99 is better then 124 both sites had free shipping. Saved a penny......its a recession ok.
I'm not feeling the dark greens...I would have prefered if they were slightly lighter.

No your right. I can't load the pic because im at work and it blocks most forums (thank god not niketalk....obv) But if they are the red ones then they arenot legit pics. Although if you look at the silloutte from the actual release poster they do seem like they will have the same Jordan 6 esque tongue designwhich I'm not really feeling. Also hoping that they change the sole on them and make them the same as the TK and skyptop because no vulcanized sole = nocop for me.

I was deciding between the dark green and the black tape skytop and considering all my shoes are black and red i decided green it is.

which do you ya'll think is better?

supra-burgundy-patent-skytop.jpg

or

supra-skytop-green.jpg

I already got the Timmy's...I got a white pair coming soon (just to seperate myself from those wearing all white air forces)...

I didn't like either one above...but now...I dunno...I'm starting to feel like maybe i should cop one of these colors...

What ya'll think?

eiddyfouw-i would have to say go with the green skytops! i seen those at factory 413 yesterday, those are on my hit list! plus you can rock a dope oaklanda's fitted with'em!!! that picture you got was at tk's shoe release, the crazy thing about that picture is the fact that i was right next to tktalking about some music while ben was snapping that picture!

Originally Posted by astroox805

eiddyfouw-i would have to say go with the green skytops! i seen those at factory 413 yesterday, those are on my hit list! plus you can rock a dope oakland a's fitted with'em!!! that picture you got was at tk's shoe release, the crazy thing about that picture is the fact that i was right next to tk talking about some music while ben was snapping that picture!

Man in a way I have to agree with you..I like the green on green with the laces...

i dunno the burgundy with black laces and black lines on the sole just don't seem to work for me...

I'm beginning to really feel the greens...

^^^^trust me the greens are fire!^^^^if your not satisfied, i will allow you to scorch me on this thread!!!Lol

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

which do you ya'll think is better?

supra-burgundy-patent-skytop.jpg

I already got the Timmy's...I got a white pair coming soon (just to seperate myself from those wearing all white air forces)...

I didn't like either one above...but now...I dunno...I'm starting to feel like maybe i should cop one of these colors...

What ya'll think?
i can get the burgandys to you 50% off

any of the 9 NS pack sneaker 50% off PM me grey burgandy or bronze

For those who own Supras, do they run true to size? The closest store to me that sells them is in Saint Louis, Missouri which is an hour and 45 mins away.

Originally Posted by jreese44

For those who own Supras, do they run true to size? The closest store to me that sells them is in Saint Louis, Missouri which is an hour and 45 mins away.

I wear Nike 10....Supra 10...

so they seem about even...

My tks fit about a half size big. I wear an 11 in most jays. The 12s in the cdp fit me a little big so i got the nubucks in a 10.5 and they fit fine (if thathelps). But the 11s in the pack fit me a little tight. I wear an 11 in almost all nikes. My tks are a 10.5 and they fit well. So if anything they fit a littlebig.

Back
Top Bottom