Supra Footwear

Originally Posted by silicapacks

i actually thought that the NS line, had the better material...

How would that make sense? "Well...let's just make the pairs that people WON'T skate in stronger for daily usage? And we'll just let outskating fans bust their ankles trying to land kick flips".

so you guys dont think the neon pink and neon green pairs are going to be sold in stores? i wanted to cop both pairs. =[ they were going to be my first pair ofsupras.

any info is appreciated im mostly into jayz...

what i meant by info is ANY information about how supras release. if they do release are they like a GR or are they limited? where can i cop in the los angelesarea? would shiekh's carry them??? thanks.

Originally Posted by MECKS

so you guys dont think the neon pink and neon green pairs are going to be sold in stores? i wanted to cop both pairs. =[ they were going to be my first pair of supras.

what i meant by info is ANY information about how supras release. if they do release are they like a GR or are they limited? where can i cop in the los angeles area? would shiekh's carry them??? thanks.

http://www.suprafootwear.com/dealers/

^^^ you can look up where they sell in your area.

For other information, just look around, all of the blogs etc. A lot of the info is posted in this thread. Other times, I just google e.g "Supra Fall2009 Release"and see what pops up

And NO they don't GR many of their shoes, mainly limited releases. E.g The TK's were only available at one store (Wish) in Atlanta. That's thebeauty of them. I couldn't find my Skytop Timmy's anywhere here, I had to order online.

Iv worn my tks about 15 times or so. No problem with them at all te NS stands for not skate. So they use high grade leather that grip tape would destroy. Ifyour soles are falling off after casual wear I would seriously call the manufatorer or something that shouldn't happen to any shoes ever.

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

Lil wayne blowing up supra I see......they are nice looking.

that may just be the downfall of things... I like wearing Supras when no else around me does. When everyones wearing Jays, Dunks and Forces it's' niceto be the one person wearing something completely different... If all the Wayne fan boys start buying ehhh I just hope they don't start GR'ing

so you guys dont think the neon pink and neon green pairs are going to be sold in stores? i wanted to cop both pairs. =[ they were going to be my first pair of supras.

what i meant by info is ANY information about how supras release. if they do release are they like a GR or are they limited? where can i cop in the los angeles area? would shiekh's carry them??? thanks.

nope stores will not get them unless the do a spacial drop at the factory store. Most releases are GR unless they are NS then theu are sole to selectedboutiques ie (Authentix in Claremont CA)
wink.gif
buy you will start to seesupras only sold in core skate shops also. There are also like every brand colabs that you will only seen at factory or at the store they are made for. Noshiekh does not carry supra. PM me if you need anything else im about 30min out of LA.

I need the new Grecos. Those are dope. The Antwuans too. I'm anxious to see what Lizard's shoe will look like

Nice. I like the more simple designs. I don't know why he wasn't on sooner. He didn't fit DC. And the Deathwish dudes are already on Supra

supra has some pretty dope stuff on deck, unfortunately for me, with the economy being so messed up these days, i am forced to stop messing with supra's ingeneral. im a huge fan of supra's but man, they are releasing too many cw's and its getting harder to drop loot. so with that being said, since mycomment game isnt on par to sell on niketalk, i have a for sale thread on supratalk.com .... im selling 11 pairs of supra's that are still very muchunworn. i am under astroox805 on that forum as well. if not pm me. i got some 9,9.5 and 10's

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

nope stores will not get them unless the do a spacial drop at the factory store. Most releases are GR unless they are NS then theu are sole to selected boutiques ie (Authentix in Claremont CA)
wink.gif
buy you will start to see supras only sold in core skate shops also. There are also like every brand colabs that you will only seen at factory or at the store they are made for. No shiekh does not carry supra. PM me if you need anything else im about 30min out of LA.
what exactly does this mean .. and i just found out theres a supra dealer in my city
eek.gif

SUPRA can be found in CA san pedro at the following locations:
Balance Lifestyles 357 West 7th Street, San Pedro, CA 90731 US Tel: 310-833-9255 Site: www.balancelifestyles.com
crazy because this city is small as hell. anyways is there a website i can check for release dates etc? im really looking for those green TK's if humanlypossible to attain

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

nope stores will not get them unless the do a spacial drop at the factory store. Most releases are GR unless they are NS then theu are sole to selected boutiques ie (Authentix in Claremont CA)
wink.gif
buy you will start to see supras only sold in core skate shops also. There are also like every brand colabs that you will only seen at factory or at the store they are made for. No shiekh does not carry supra. PM me if you need anything else im about 30min out of LA.
what exactly does this mean .. and i just found out theres a supra dealer in my city
eek.gif

SUPRA can be found in CA san pedro at the following locations:
Balance Lifestyles 357 West 7th Street, San Pedro, CA 90731 US Tel: 310-833-9255 Site: www.balancelifestyles.com
crazy because this city is small as hell. anyways is there a website i can check for release dates etc? im really looking for those green TK's if humanly possible to attain

Dude...I don't know if you noticed. But this thread is pretty much a go to guide for Supras. If you want info, you'll find out about it here. Just keepchecking back. There's enough enthusiasts, buyers and even a retailer in this thread....for you to get the info you need.

Not really feeling the burgandy or the blue and black leather. I will be buying the black suede though. And waiting on the black sued with the hot blue strapand back piece.

I think the TK's are really starting to FAIL with those three new colorways.

They need to do something with one WILD color, and the rest muted.

Definitely keep the idea of mixing suede and leather.

In fact...those three new colorways are just boring.

if any of you supra heads rocka 9.5 and yall are tryin to trade jordans,griffey's or penny's for supra's, holla at me!

Back
Top Bottom