Supreme Spring/Summer 2010 preview

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

http://www.freshnessmag.c...on-apparel-outerwear/12/

A.P.C collab?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
They already made an APC collab. It came out last year and had "*!%% Em" stitched where a red tab would go.

On another note, Supreme is garbage. I'm glad I never bought anything from them.

Supreme does put some crazy stuff out that I could never see myself in but theyre so much better and more legit than HUF its not even worth debating...

Supreme / Stussy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HUF

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

i can already see franalations messing up his other eye playing around with the nunchucks

I could definitely see that happening. Son trying to put a how to youtube video
roll.gif
roll.gif

++*# the north face collab, idgaf about anything else for spring/summer except for the dgaf

i never got the appeal of supreme.

I dk how dudes be paying $100+ for a shirt with a simple supreme logo on it? or those kermit collabs etc??

I dont get it IMO

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

I dk how dudes be paying $100+ for a shirt with a simple supreme logo on it? or those kermit collabs etc??

I dont get it IMO

being elitist and OVERPAYING for crap FTL.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I dont get it IMO
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You've been using that word a lot lately, do you even know what it means? How does wearing SUPREME (out of all brands) make you an Elitist?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, this brand has been on the decline for a few years now. [/color]
smh.gif

The Spring-Summer line looks weak this year.  I don't know why some of you hate them so much though.  They built up their brand to the point where they have tons of loyal customers who will buy almost anything.  Their prices are not even that high when you compare it to their competition.  It's just their resell prices that are high.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

40inchBoost wrote:

I dont get it IMO
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You've been using that word a lot lately, do you even know what it means? How does wearing SUPREME (out of all brands) make you an Elitist?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, this brand has been on the decline for a few years now. [/color]
smh.gif

you jokin right? anyone donning Supreme always has a "better-than-you" smug about them.

even I feel like it when I'm rocking supreme shirts
laugh.gif

supreme = apple of streetwear

supreme nunchucks = ipad

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

40inchBoost wrote:

I dont get it IMO
laugh.gif

smh.gif

you jokin right? anyone donning Supreme always has a "better-than-you" smug about them.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Are you serious? [/color]
roll.gif

M1dnightMobster[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] are you in High School? (just asking)[/color]

I dont get it IMO
laugh.gif

You've been using that word a lot lately, do you even know what it means? How does wearing SUPREME (out of all brands) make you an Elitist?
so you tellin me more then 1/2 of da dorks waiting on da supreme line for overpriced garbage aren't pretentious nerds/pricks who don't subscribe

to da "im superior to you because im rockin some fly super DUPER limited soho ishh you ain't up yet" mentality? especially if

most of them cats ain't sniff a axel, truck & griptape on a board if their lives depended on it? 
laugh.gif
grin.gif
, i insist you correcting me if mistaken....

The people who criticize supremes designs and think its some hypebeast nonsense are the ones who really dont understand the brand,and the ones who buy everything just because it says supreme on it and dont even know the history behind the article that they are wearing are worse.

40inchBoost wrote:

I dont get it IMO
laugh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Are you serious? [/color]
roll.gif

M1dnightMobster[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] are you in High School? (just asking)[/color]

irrelevant, but college.

I dont get it IMO
laugh.gif

so you tellin me more then 1/2 of da dorks waiting on da supreme line for overpriced garbage aren't pretentious nerds/pricks who don't subscribe

to da "im superior to you because im rockin some fly super DUPER limited soho ishh you ain't up yet" mentality? especially if

most of them cats ain't sniff a axel, truck & griptape on a board if their lives depended on it? 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

1.That doesn't make you an elitist, it makes your a moron. If you want to see elitist snobs hit up wall street or upper east side.
2.Just because you buy supreme clothing does not mean you have to be skater. It's a t-shirt and if you like it you buy it.
3.They have overpriced stuff and reasonable stuff as well, but it shouldn't concern you how other people spend their money.

To some 220 dollars overpriced foamposites might make you an elitist in the hood, but you might think otherwise.You shouldn't judge people because they aren't living by your standards.

40inchBoost wrote:

I dont get it IMO
laugh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif

supreme = apple of streetwear

supreme nunchucks = ipad
i sure as hell do
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I dont get it IMO
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

1.That doesn't make you an elitist, it makes your a moron. If you want to see elitist snobs hit up wall street or upper east side.
2.Just because you buy supreme clothing does not mean you have to be skater. It's a t-shirt and if you like it you buy it.
3.They have overpriced stuff and reasonable stuff as well, but it shouldn't concern you how other people spend their money.

To some 220 dollars overpriced foamposites might make you an elitist in the hood, but you might think otherwise.You shouldn't judge people because they aren't living by your standards.

apples and oranges b.....

supreme came out with HANES under tees.......da SAME EXACT joints you can cop at da corner store gift shop...and because of a extra supreme logo

its 400% profit...i ain't knockin da hustle by any means but i call a spade a spade.

Nijahood, I'm with you...But when you dropping 220 for a pair of foams that really cost under 3 dollars to make, I don't know how you draw the line.

For the record I have never bought a single piece from Supreme in my life, had some beef with a couple dudes in there back in the day, but I would if I actually ever like anything. And Supreme has no product that is "reasonably" priced.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Nijahood, I'm with you...But when you dropping 220 for a pair of foams that really cost under 3 dollars to make, I don't know how you draw the line.

ok, so you tell me what sneaker is technologically comparable in nike's or any other brand's lineup wise to da foamposite pennys..we as foamposite

fans know we are getting what we pay for, and let's not forget da sneaker is under Nike's MAJOR umbrella..plenty of more lower priced sneakers,

just not with da same type of standards...with supreme da okie doke is so obvious to people not locked into da hypnotic trance....

for example..

1441xci.jpg

c'mon....so ur telling me that extra blot of red ink on that shirt makes it 500% more expensive then da first one? #cmonson

Back
Top Bottom