Supreme Spring/Summer 2010 preview

That tee was 32. It just happens to resell for more. Like royal foams sell for 500 when they were retailed at 200. I recently sold a pair fruity pebbles for 1375 shipped on ebay and it cost me about 2 pairs of foams. The lebron 4 retailed at what 160-200 at most and went for that much. It didn't have any superior technology, same shoe, just a different colorway. It's the supply that causes prices to skyrocket. Why do people pay more for lv or gucci, yeah sure they quality is much better, but not that much better to what they charging. It's branding and supreme has done it very well where they can demand crazy prices and get it. There is no reason someone should pay 200 dollars for a pair of shoes or 40 dollars for a tee, but yet they do. You can't argue about something you are guilty of doing, in this case overpaying. It makes you a hypocrite.

that's funny

i was checking out the NY Times Style magazine and ran into this pic, noticed he has the exact same chain link I have

74673760.jpg

Originally Posted by sousuke

that's funny

i was checking out the NY Times Style magazine and ran into this pic, noticed he has the exact same chain link I have

74673760.jpg

yeah, its called a curb link.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

That tee was 32. It just happens to resell for more. Like royal foams sell for 500 when they were retailed at 200. I recently sold a pair fruity pebbles for 1375 shipped on ebay and it cost me about 2 pairs of foams. The lebron 4 retailed at what 160-200 at most and went for that much. It didn't have any superior technology, same shoe, just a different colorway. It's the supply that causes prices to skyrocket. Why do people pay more for lv or gucci, yeah sure they quality is much better, but not that much better to what they charging. It's branding and supreme has done it very well where they can demand crazy prices and get it. There is no reason someone should pay 200 dollars for a pair of shoes or 40 dollars for a tee, but yet they do. You can't argue about something you are guilty of doing, in this case overpaying. It makes you a hypocrite.

i don't overpay for anything, if i can't get it @ retail i don't bother....

laugh.gif
Yeah a lot of you are getting confused with Supreme's Retail Price and what Re-Sellers charge. For the most part their prices are good, once in a while their collabo's are $$$.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by xilegacy

i don't overpay for anything, if i can't get it @ retail i don't bother....

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Nijahood, I'm with you...But when you dropping 220 for a pair of foams that really cost under 3 dollars to make, I don't know how you draw the line.

For the record I have never bought a single piece from Supreme in my life, had some beef with a couple dudes in there back in the day, but I would if I actually ever like anything. And Supreme has no product that is "reasonably" priced.

Define reasonably priced? Sick of all these subjective statements with no factual backing on NT lately. 

Ugh the price comparrison. If you think like that, you will starve and be nude. Everything is cheaper to make so that people can make money. Supreme is no different from any other clothing brand. Cost nothing to make and charges people crazy money. You buy what you like, don't let anybody tell you different.

Who in the world defines what is reasonable? Buy what the hell you want. The same people making these unproven statements with no substance are the ones doing everything they are against. It's fine for you to buy 150 dollar jeans, but its a sin to get a 30 dollar tee shirt? I'll say it once more so they get the point, buy whatever you want.

Back
Top Bottom