Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Just received tracking info for my pair. Also received tracking info from Eastbay for the Carolina 1's I was able to buy over the phone.

Everyone complaining about Supremes customer service needs to realize this is a skate shop and they are cool guying the **** out of you.

Supreme knows they got you, why they gonna come runnin when you cry?

Everyone complaining about Supremes customer service needs to realize this is a skate shop and they are cool guying the **** out of you.

Supreme knows they got you, why they gonna come runnin when you cry?
True.

We knowhow skate shop are too lol

^was going to but didnt want to risk it, already was lucky to get 1, called it a day

I lost it when the employee laughed and heckled him  
roll.gif

^was going to but didnt want to risk it, already was lucky to get 1, called it a day

Well I was too pumped and excited. Should have put my dads name for the second order but my black ones already shipped. I got charged for the second pair too and it was two different cards. Just used my name both times but I'll be positive about it.

A lot folks buy these just to sell, I just wanted the camo and finally when I really want them to wear, didn't get it. I'm really pissed, spent all morning, I just waste my morning on the net

big sean said it best

ya win some & lose some but that doesn't make it right.....

:rofl:

I just wanted the camo to wear too but oh well

A lot folks buy these just to sell, I just wanted the camo and finally when I really want them to wear, didn't get it. I'm really pissed, spent all morning, I just waste my morning on the net

I feel you. I missed out too and it doesn't feel good. :smh:

Well if it makes you feel any better I am going to wear both pairs I managed to snag. Lol 
nthat.gif

You were too slow man.

I was there refreshing from 10:52 nothing, 11 hit nothing 11:02 nothing, so I came off the site, then came back on 11:05, blacks was sold out, camo was there still, but was cart jacked, whites keep popping up and just failed, just have to wait for Nike lab

Order shipped sz 12 white [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I was there refreshing from 10:52 nothing, 11 hit nothing 11:02 nothing, so I came off the site, then came back on 11:05, blacks was sold out, camo was there still, but was cart jacked, whites keep popping up and just failed, just have to wait for Nike lab

The app was the way to go

Back
Top Bottom