Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

I would move them yet. those garbage Xs are falling so fast in price lol,

How did y'all get different colors in. I went back for the white after my camo. Said I couldn't. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

My shipping notifications have always came at random times, I'm guessing all the people freaking out don't really buy from supreme and got spooked when people said orders were being canceled. Just calm down, you're most likely getting your shoes.

My shipping notifications have always came at random times, I'm guessing all the people freaking out don't really buy from supreme and got spooked when people said orders were being canceled. Just calm down, you're most likely getting your shoes.
Yeah at times some of my orders have taken 3 days and even the full 5 days to ship, like the first drop of this season some of my stuff took an extra week to ship. Don't fret guys, think about this, in the few seconds it took you to checkout 100s of other orders were placed. Supreme doesn't have a massive warehouse or shipping team such as someone like Nike. You'll get your stuff

Yeah at times some of my orders have taken 3 days and even the full 5 days to ship, like the first drop of this season some of my stuff took an extra week to ship. Don't fret guys, think about this, in the few seconds it took you to checkout 100s of other orders were placed. Supreme doesn't have a massive warehouse or shipping team such as someone like Nike. You'll get your stuff
You both calmed my nerves lol

Homie ordered camos and said he regretted it and let me have em for retail. So that's blacks and camos locked. Never wanted the white pair

What's the Black pair going for? I've been offered the Black pair for my OVO's.

Really regretted selling my linen X and that's what my OVO remind me of. Ove seen buy it noes at 650 for the blacks which mean you could prob get them down to 580-590 through invoice

I am with you on that. White is so clean!
Whites are the only ones I really am dying to wear, they look so lush. Going for the nikelab camos b/c they're really cool but more hesitant to wear them since they're much harder to pull off. Will probably stock for a while if I cop. Whites are so simple.

Whites 
eek.gif

Last edited:

Whites are the only ones I really am dying to wear, they look so lush. Going for the nikelab camos b/c they're really cool but more hesitant to wear them since they're much harder to pull off. Will probably stock for a while if I cop. Whites are so simple.

Whites 
eek.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

My exact thoughts: whites are clean to rock with ease for overall fit. The camos? Relatively harder. Glad I got the whites, and I too am going to try to cop the camos on NDC. Good luck to us both.

Back
Top Bottom