Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

I've had shipment confirmation since Friday but nothing has been updated as of the last 5 min. Do they usually deliver without updating system? This never happened to me before through UPS:

only make about $200-300 tho :/ 
only? 
laugh.gif

lol my bad, i still cant figure out how to NT forum properly.... smh

Sall good.

I've had shipment confirmation since Friday but nothing has been updated as of the last 5 min. Do they usually deliver without updating system? This never happened to me before through UPS:

UPS is slow as crap, besides there's no guarantee that your package was even picked up yet. You just have a label.

We're talking about shipping bags that Supreme uses folks, not the inner store bag in every box (most anyway!) If you've never gotten anything in a shipping bag then cool.

Last edited:
my credit card still has the charge on it, but what if you checked out using the wrong email address?  will supreme still ship your order?

my credit card still has the charge on it, but what if you checked out using the wrong email address?  will supreme still ship your order?

Yep. Happened with me on the foams. Actually there is a line you can call and they'll e-mail you an order shipment confirmation. I believe the warehouse line or the one listed somewhere on their site (you gotta dig for it).

Last edited:
WHAT? UPS is bad? seriously they are the best if your not going to pay of the *** for fedex... usps is the lazy crappy one

Last edited:
UPS is slow as snails to get to Cali across country on ground and update, what ...once a day?

USPS can be pretty bad. Im not happy with guaranteed services from FedEx either. :lol:

Last edited:
UPS is slow as snails to get to Cali across country on ground and update, what ...once a day?

USPS can be pretty bad. Im not happy with guaranteed services from FedEx either. :lol:

that's cali bro... they don't care about you guys because you have everything else perfect....you gon wait on them packages :lol:

WHAT? UPS is bad? seriously they are the best if your not going to pay of the *** for fedex... usps is the lazy crappy one

This.

I only use USPS when I ship tho lol.

I do too ye shrug

would use ups but there isn't a multi shipping option for them on PP like it is with USPS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom