Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

alittle late but just got my shipping conformation for the black pair i copped off the restock =) also copped a pair of camo on release day that is coming next monday. west coast shipping =(

Last edited:
I sent an e-mail today to find out.

Tomorrow is *insert Sadderday/Cryday equivalent of Thursday*

Good luck getting an email back. You're better off calling them. But remember they close at 6pm est. anything after that you get a busy tone. Good luck.

Last edited:
Wish They Would've Released An Actual BBall To Be Honest
mean.gif
ABD but I wouldn't mind if they did it again

Heres difference in fit JB sleeves are shorter, but longer in length

View media item 1757106View media item 1757107

Black colorway by is far the nicest . My pairs arrive Monday but if I had to only pick one it would be the black color. Not even close .

Last edited:
Black colorway by is far the nicest . My pairs arrive Monday but if I had to only pick one it would be the black color. Not even close .

Agreed. Only reason I was interested was because they resembled the black metallic V's (favorite shoe of mine). As a 34 year old how can I realistically wear the camo color way? And as far as the white's, I have the white Metallics so those didn't interest me.

Tall can just cop the supreme x spalding collab from a few years back

I'm gonna go all Ms. Cleo and predict that Nikelab drops the Camos tomorrow at 1 PM or 4 PM.  

Taking the early L as usual but will shoot for a white tee tomorrow. Been a rough week lol. Will it be a 7AM PST again?

Are the shirts and hoodies on supreme hoodies or Jordan Brand?
People are saying Jordan Brand. On a side note, I received my OVO x Jordan shirt yesterday and it is the thinnest piece of crap shirt I've ever owned haha.
Is it at least soft?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom