Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

1% chance of copping on NL. Can't believe I stuck out on Supreme
i don't believe there is any chance on NL. It is funny that Supreme has taken action again bots while Nike is doing everything possible to build hype and at the same time provide the best support to bots/resellers.

I am also counting only on NL..but I know it will be impossible..the last time I was able to add to my cart was the air max 1 patch sands after 30-40 minutes of waiting in the queue..I will not mention about jordan 1 chicagos, unc,fragments etc..and now we are talking for supreme collab..lol 

I been trying to find a pair of blacks in 11.5 to complete the set. This guy got the shoes listed for 530. So I send him a message saying I'll do $480 invoiced thru Paypal. He replies $510 shipped is the best he can do. I do the math in my head real quick and there is no way he gets 510 back after ebay/ paypal fees. I feel like clicking the Buy It Now button just to be petty now.

Yeah plus he gets eBay's seller protection. While not that great it's better than PayPal's

Last edited:
[thread="631641"]Seller protection is massive. Just had a dbag try and do a charge back on some flyknit MCs that were sold on ebay. All I had to do was show that it was delivered with signature confirmation, and give them the emails back and forth of me conversing through ebay with the buyer, and they immediately gave me my 400 back under seller protection. I wont ever cut the fees through an invoice again unless I worked with the person before. [/thread]
[thread="631641"] [/thread]
I been trying to find a pair of blacks in 11.5 to complete the set. This guy got the shoes listed for 530. So I send him a message saying I'll do $480 invoiced thru Paypal. He replies $510 shipped is the best he can do. I do the math in my head real quick and there is no way he gets 510 back after ebay/ paypal fees. I feel like clicking the Buy It Now button just to be petty now.

Yeah plus he gets eBay's seller protection. While not that great it's better than PayPal's
Last I checked Paypal offers the same buyer/seller protections as ebay or am I mistaken?

Edit: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/security/seller-protection

Last edited:
@airsakuragi thanks man quickly approaching my retirement. Fire red 5s are one of my grails ever since the fusion days [emoji]128586[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] Aqua 8s & bred 12s and I'm out the game for about ten years till everything crumbles

I need opinions, would it be possible to straight trade the Camos for NYC and DSM 1s? Like 2 pairs for 1?

Last edited:
^Dsm can be had for 400, sometimes lower if you are lucky or depending on size, nyc's can be had for 200 or even retail, they are sitting at flight 23 here in the city

But if you think about it all you paid was about 230 for dsm's and nyc's considering the trade so if you dont care about cash and you really want those i say go for it

You should also take a video of you packing and shipping at your choice of delivery service, because scammers can tell paypal ebay, that you sent them fakes/or the wrong item. then return some fakes to you and keep your real shoes.  Its annoying but you should protect yourself  in every way. 

every size under 10.5 is flying off flight club the second it goes on there lol; i think people are just really afraid of buying fakes for these

from grailed 
roll.gif

every size under 10.5 is flying off flight club the second it goes on there lol; i think people are just really afraid of buying fakes for these
its because 650-700 is under priced to what ppl thought. i have 0 clue why ppl are selling for sub 600 when clearly the market is higher

Last edited:
ARGH the salt is too real for me. Third shoe order that got cancelled on me this season...

First was the white J&D Ultra Boost, which I managed to get for retail later.

Second was the blue Independence Day Sock Darts, which I managed to get for retail later.

Third, are these, which if I get for retail, I'll buy a lotto ticket at the same time.

smh

People who only are truly reselling are getting them off quick not risking them to get any lower. Like all supreme products though, they hold there value(most going up). When pairs get dry prices will jump, especially in the black and white pairs.

Last edited:

ARGH the salt is too real for me. Third shoe order that got cancelled on me this season...

First was the white J&D Ultra Boost, which I managed to get for retail later.

Second was the blue Independence Day Sock Darts, which I managed to get for retail later.

Third, are these, which if I get for retail, I'll buy a lotto ticket at the same time.

smh
I feel you.

had a Kobe HTM Shark Jaw order cancelled due to 'unavailability' - I still hate Nike EU for that one.

if i had the coaches jacket I'd trade for both shirts...I think that's a reasonable deal, no dream chasing

Back
Top Bottom